Why everyone against Bush?

cokewife72

Reaction score
Bush is not bad Guy. Iraq was so terrible because President of Iraq did wrong things. He and their soilder hurt people for no reason also killed them. We have to stop the president of Iraq.

I cannot believe any of you against Bush!!

Sorry but Bush has done far greater crimes than that. I won't go into lengthy paragraphs explaining what he has done that is morally/ethically wrong.

The bottom line is:

I only see Bush as a puppet & bully, not a man of great leadership skills, intergrity and courage.

We are entitled to our own opinions so please don't slam me, Bush lovers.

If Saddam was so terrible, then why did we support him during the 80's? If he so terrible, why did we not remove him 14 years ago during the first gulf war? Why was it all of a sudden very important to go after him after 14 years of sanctions, to ignore U.N. procedures that were working, and alienate the allies we need to stop terrorists? Why was it important enough to remove soldiers from Afghanistan BEFORE we caught the man responsible for killing thousands of AMERICANs... Osama bin Laden?

There are literally hundreds of brutal dictators in the world. America actually props up many of them, just like we used to do with Saddam. Why don't we attack them, too?

Sure, Saddam is a bad guy. But was he a danger to Americans, as Bush insisted many many times? Did he have weapons capable of attacking americans? The official intelligence report states NO. There were no weapons.. there was no way Saddam could have hurt us.
Sure, he could have tried to get weapons, and could have tried to attack us. But he didn't.

Americans, and thousands of innocent Iraqis are dying today on an accusation that was false. Instead of destroying those who did attack us, who did terrorize America, we are giving them a free pass. Worse, we are giving them even more reason to demonize us, to gain recruits for terrorist activities, and plenty of targets to bomb. Even MUCH more worse, Iraq had 760,000 pounds of high explosives that 'disappeared' on our watch a year ago. Weapons that apparently have been used against us. We GAVE them the weapons to attack us.

America was attacked on 9/11. Thousands died, and the man who masterminded it is still free. Instead of capturing him, we went after somebody who was no threat. Its like if we attacked mexico for Pearl Harbor, instead of the Japanese.
Bush just gave Bin Laden the time and opportunity to attack us again. Saddam is in jail, but Bin Laden is laughing all the way to the bank. If that doesn't piss you off, I don't know what will.

I'm against Bush because HE FUCKING SUCKS!!!

that's the perfect end of story. :o

bree said:
If Saddam was so terrible, then why did we support him during the 80's? If he so terrible, why did we not remove him 14 years ago during the first gulf war? Why was it all of a sudden very important to go after him after 14 years of sanctions, to ignore U.N. procedures that were working, and alienate the allies we need to stop terrorists? Why was it important enough to remove soldiers from Afghanistan BEFORE we caught the man responsible for killing thousands of AMERICANs... Osama bin Laden?

There are literally hundreds of brutal dictators in the world. America actually props up many of them, just like we used to do with Saddam. Why don't we attack them, too?

Sure, Saddam is a bad guy. But was he a danger to Americans, as Bush insisted many many times? Did he have weapons capable of attacking americans? The official intelligence report states NO. There were no weapons.. there was no way Saddam could have hurt us.
Sure, he could have tried to get weapons, and could have tried to attack us. But he didn't.

Americans, and thousands of innocent Iraqis are dying today on an accusation that was false. Instead of destroying those who did attack us, who did terrorize America, we are giving them a free pass. Worse, we are giving them even more reason to demonize us, to gain recruits for terrorist activities, and plenty of targets to bomb. Even MUCH more worse, Iraq had 760,000 pounds of high explosives that 'disappeared' on our watch a year ago. Weapons that apparently have been used against us. We GAVE them the weapons to attack us.

America was attacked on 9/11. Thousands died, and the man who masterminded it is still free. Instead of capturing him, we went after somebody who was no threat. Its like if we attacked mexico for Pearl Harbor, instead of the Japanese.
Bush just gave Bin Laden the time and opportunity to attack us again. Saddam is in jail, but Bin Laden is laughing all the way to the bank. If that doesn't piss you off, I don't know what will.
I totally agree.

Bush is wasting too much time and hasn't stay focused with one problem at a time but instead he goes to more than one problems at the same time and thats when he fucked it all up and no wonder so many americans hate his guts lol

he was so obsessed with taking over Iraq and getting rid of Saddam...that should've happened YEARS ago in the gulf war since it was the cause of saddam anyway so now we went to war again just because of saddam...but we dont have the time to get him yet and just find the guys who are REALLY responsible for the attacks and they are still on the run, planning for more attacks on us while Bush is jerking off in his office thinking about earning more money as he beats saddam in the iraq war...he just sickens me.

Steel said:
I totally agree.

Bush is wasting too much time and hasn't stay focused with one problem at a time but instead he goes to more than one problems at the same time and thats when he fucked it all up and no wonder so many americans hate his guts lol

he was so obsessed with taking over Iraq and getting rid of Saddam...that should've happened YEARS ago in the gulf war since it was the cause of saddam anyway so now we went to war again just because of saddam...but we dont have the time to get him yet and just find the guys who are REALLY responsible for the attacks and they are still on the run, planning for more attacks on us while Bush is jerking off in his office thinking about earning more money as he beats saddam in the iraq war...he just sickens me.

Yeah, I agree with both of you.

:::getting on my soapbox::::

We go along with the war in Afghanistan, and we still don't have bin Laden.
Then suddenly, in the greatest bait-and-switch of all time, Osama bin doesn't matter at all, and we have to go after Saddam Hussein, who had nothing to do with 9/11. So we take out Saddam Hussein, and there are no weapons to proof it links to 9/11. Big Picture is that after September 11, we had the sympathy of every nation on Earth. Bush just booted all of that away, sweeping it all under a rug like it never happened. I personally was amazed to hear all these allegations after all the confusion of the stolen election by George Bush, by the help of his Brother, who is Governor of the State, Hope not again it happens. Many and most of our American factories are being shut down and moved to China for cheap labor. Also Bush was accusing anyone of being un-American if they did not agree with him. *Laughing*

We attacked a country that had done nothing to us....Poor Bush is in way over his head, and the country is in bad shape because of his stupid economic policies.

:::getting off my soapbox::::

cokewife72 said:
Bush is not bad Guy. Iraq was so terrible because President of Iraq did wrong things. He and their soilder hurt people for no reason also killed them. We have to stop the president of Iraq.

Bush is a complete waste of a human life. Not only should he not be
allowed a 2nd term but he should even be allowed to live in this country.

bush is bad bad president.. he will cut medicare, medicard, ada, viedophone, closed caption, ssi, and cut employee's and all money expense to war! he is the reason why this is happening, have one of you watched 9/11 farehient.. if u watch it, u'll understand why we must vote for KERRY! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I think they are jealous of Bush's nice tush LOL (joking please!). Ain't he hot! LOL, some people say that Kerry is hot. ewww. Bush was hot back then, you got to admit! Isnt' Laura and Bush cute together? (please separate politics from their love life!) tee hee hee. I think they are cute love birds!

:shock: ...Holy smokey...

I just remember never run for a president otherwise they may hate me just like they hate Bush...

I know! Which is why you should not hate anyone or President. It's evil! It's such a strong word. Man people, CHILL! He's just another human being you dislike.

TiaraPrincess said:
I think they are jealous of Bush's nice tush LOL (joking please!). Ain't he hot! LOL, some people say that Kerry is hot. ewww. Bush was hot back then, you got to admit! Isnt' Laura and Bush cute together? (please separate politics from their love life!) tee hee hee. I think they are cute love birds!

hot? cute? is this the miss america contest? or should brad pitt and pamela anderson be running for president?

I´m totally agree with bree´s post.

Bush dont care about his people and their risk life but OIL and MONEY....

OIL AND MONEY IS MOST IMPORTANT TO GET FROM IRAQ THAN WORRY ABOUT HIS PEOPLE

Bush only tells you what u wanna hear to get votes from you, but really he doesn't care about what we want, he says "either you with me or you not with me". Who would want a President like that? not me. ;)

Steel said:
I totally agree.

Where the fucking chemical weapons are ?? What a waste of our tax payer to spend billion dollars on Iraq war.

Bush wants the blood and oil that is it ! Bush is evil !! :madfawk:

bree said:
hot? cute? is this the miss america contest? or should brad pitt and pamela anderson be running for president?
I could vote for Pam if she does run for President one day :naughty: and spread out all the sex laws! lol

cokewife72 said:

So is Castro, he and his soldiers killed so many people. He is our next door. We did not liberal his people then we did with Iraq. There is something fishy about Bush and Iraq here.

jazzy said:
So is Castro, he and his soldiers killed so many people. He is our next door. We did not liberal his people then we did with Iraq.
Actually, President John F. Kennedy did try to overthrow Castro in 1961. It was called the Bay of Pigs invasion.

People against Bush, they got their own reason, I betcha people are against Kerry too for their own reason...why complain...there are ALWAYS complain and negatives about President or even Presidential Candiates...it is NOTHING new!!! What's next will people do it again in 2008 election? Think abt it!

Back