Why do people become atheists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe in God and/or Jesus then you are AGNOSTIC..

How can you be able to believe in God if one doesn't believe in God's existence, it does not make no sense.

If you believe in God, You believe everything about God including God's existence, the word of God.

Being an Agnostic does not mean they do not believe in God's existence, they cannot know for certain wheather they believe or not. They are more in the middle between yes and no. :)

How can you be able to believe in God if one doesn't believe in God's existence, it does not make no sense.

If you believe in God, You believe everything about God including God's existence, the word of God.

Being an Agnostic does not mean they do not believe in God's existence, they cannot know for certain wheather they believe or not. They are more in the middle between yes and no. :)

If you don't beleive in God which mean that you are an athesits.

If you doubt God's existence which mean that you are an Agnostic.

Fuzzy is correct that I doubt God's existence.

You are correct. An agnostic does not say that God doesn't exist, they simply say that the evidence does not support his existence.

You are correct. An agnostic does not say that God doesn't exist, they simply say that the evidence does not support his existence.

:ty: for agree my post.

Exactly, that's why I created this thread here to find out myself either I am atheist nor agnostic until I found out that I am really an agnostic.

Agnostics claim either that it is not possible to have absolute or certain knowledge of the existence of God or gods; or said:
they personally have no knowledge[/b]

Agnostic

OK, on to agnostic. A - Anti. Gnostic - logical belief in God. This person claims to say "well I don't believe, but I don't disbelieve either. I don't have proof either way." But let's look at that logically. They do NOT believe

agnostic

The belief that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist.
agnosticism

Want more?? Check your fact first before posting the wrong information. :ty:

Well, a client's mother become an Athiest because she feels that God punish her when she had her daughter born abnormal. She is jewish but still athiest any of those regilious. She doesnt believe, where the bodies will be going in heaven or hell. Just body will flesh into the ground. She is so furious with God for abnormal daughter. :(

Agnostic

agnostic

agnosticism

See the example of authentic´s post is agnositc which mean is beleive for see the proof.

Those links, you provided to support Jillos, Fuzzy & my claim that Agnositc mean is doubt God´s existence and want to see the proof. It´s something like that we want to see reality.

Athiest - never beleive God´s existence 100% and know for the sure 100% that God is not exist.

Agnostic

agnostic

agnosticism

Thank you for the links, but if you will check the post I made on the description of an agnostic, you will find that your links are saying exactly the same thing I did. So I was not posting incorrect information.

Those links, you provided to support Jillos, Fuzzy & my claim that Agnositc mean is doubt God´s existence and want to see the proof. It´s something like that we want to see reality.

:ugh:

Lieb, What about me? I don't believe there is God in heaven nor heaven at all. However I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y believing God is remain in flesh of Man among people. God is in person from Yesterday, Today, and tomorrow. :)

That why million people and christians drove God out of their bodies and tell people, loook and seee spirit around us that is communcate the spirit from the dead. thats people and christains already deceiving the the worldwide!

Lieb, What about me? I don't believe there is God in heaven nor heaven at all. However I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y believing God is in flesh of Man among people. God is in person.

*cough* Satan *cough*

Lieb, What about me? I don't believe there is God in heaven nor heaven at all. However I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y believing God is remain in flesh of Man among people. God is in person from Yesterday, Today, and tomorrow. :)

Your question is hard for me to answer. Your description seem to me that you are both an atheist and an agnostic because you doubt sometimes about God´s existence in different threads... You said that you don´t beleive God is in heaven which mean is an atheist and beleive God in different way and also in your heart as well but still doubt God´s existence is an agnostic.

I hope my answer helps to your question. Anyone are welcome to quote my post if my answer is not right. I am here to learn the difference between atheist and agnostic.

That why million people and christians drove God out of their bodies and tell people, loook and seee spirit around us that is communcate the spirit from the dead. thats people and christains already deceiving the the worldwide!

Yeah, this is Christianity beleif.

Yeah, this is Christianity beleif.

We do not believe in communicate with the dead. God forbidden it. God tells us very clearly that the dead are not able to communicate with us. We also cannot communicate with them. However, God does warn us to avoid these kinds of contacts because Satan use it to deceive us.

Holy spirit and spirits are two different meanings.

You said that you don´t beleive God is in heaven which mean is an atheist and beleive God in different way and also in your heart as well but still doubt God´s existence is an agnostic.
I actuualy never feel doubt Gods existence or not. I just believe God is in person is EXISTANCE! I never put my words that doubt if God's existence or not.

I am here to learn the difference between atheist and agnostic.
atheist and agnoistic are same meaning. please correct me if I am wrong, :)

I actuualy never feel doubt Gods existence or not. I just believe God is in person is EXISTANCE! I never put my words that doubt if God's existence or not.

atheist and agnoistic are same meaning. please correct me if I am wrong, :)

No, an atheist and an agnostic are two different things. An atheist says "God does not exist." and an agnostic says, "Maybe God does exist, maybe he doesn't. I just haven't seen any evidence to support that he does."

No, an atheist and an agnostic are two different things. An atheist says "God does not exist." and an agnostic says, "Maybe God does exist, maybe he doesn't. I just haven't seen any evidence to support that he does."

dictionary is your best friend! ;)

Main Entry:
1ag·nos·tic Listen to the pronunciation of 1agnostic
Pronunciation:
\ag-ˈnäs-tik, əg-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Greek agnōstos unknown, unknowable, from a- + gnōstos known, from gignōskein to know — more at know
Date:

1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god2: a person unwilling to commit to an opinion about something <political agnostics>
— ag·nos·ti·cism Listen to the pronunciation of agnosticism \-tə-ˌsi-zəm\ noun

this copy and paste from Link: Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary

I'm agnositic. I do believe in God, but I don't believe in prophets and a bible. I grew up in a non-religious and liberal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back