Who's going to Gallaudet University this fall??

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I wanna go to Gallaudet this fall but I need more information and stuff.. can you guys help me on this please??? Thanks! :D

Originally posted by WildKaTReSS
I wanna go to Gallaudet this fall but I need more information and stuff.. can you guys help me on this please??? Thanks! :D

Never have attended Gally although I had the opportunity in 1989, but I turned it down..idiot me! :P

Good luck at Gally!

Congratulations for all those who are going to Gallaudet University this fall! :thumb:

uh-uh! definitely not me. I am still a student at Rit, proud of it.

But congrats on attending Gally - you should have a lot of fun there!

Originally posted by luckyx13x
will enrolling Gallaudet in 26 days. :)

Enrolling Gallaudet -- what do you plan on majoring in? Just curious! :) IF I had gone to Gally, I reckon I would've gone for Psychology and Social Work...for Deaf field, that's if they have that sort of thing, ha.
Maybe English and Literature....would love to brush up my writing and creative skills as I *do* know I have the potiential, but just haven't tapped into it yet nor discovered how to use it. ;)

Cheers and good luck!

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Enrolling Gallaudet -- what do you plan on majoring in? Just curious! :) IF I had gone to Gally, I reckon I would've gone for Psychology and Social Work...for Deaf field, that's if they have that sort of thing, ha.
Maybe English and Literature....would love to brush up my writing and creative skills as I *do* know I have the potiential, but just haven't tapped into it yet nor discovered how to use it. ;)

Cheers and good luck!
Undecided at the moment but am leaning toward Accountant... I love $$$ "BEWARE OF YOUR WALLET PICKING!" :laugh2: :lol: Anyway I have researched and I might want to major in Accountant cuz many businesses requires accountant and will need 1/2 more by the year of 2010 or 2015 cuz many accountants will retired or new businesses' growings...

Originally posted by WaterRats13

Cheers and good luck!

Thanks! I'm planning on to majoring in elementary education along with photography and political science. :)

Originally posted by luckyx13x
Ballard North (Cogswell)
cool... I'll stop by and give u an hello or I might even see you on August 17 on first day of NSO... :thumb:

eeww, i hate gallaudet.

i am the former gallaudet student here and lived in krug hall. i thank god i left there. im in the college where i totally happy.

NSO week...take my words....don't fuck them up. get urself straight up and take it serious.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
eeww, i hate gallaudet.

i am the former gallaudet student here and lived in krug hall. i thank god i left there. im in the college where i totally happy.

NSO week...take my words....don't fuck them up. get urself straight up and take it serious.
what you mean don't fuck them up? U mean u had a experiences?? Tell us here!

Back