who's a webcam whore? (56K warning)

I did a few others... but not of myself, but with other things around my room.

2374d1066788169-animation-gif-tide.gif
2414d1067071352-animation-gif-ball.gif

awesome, - what is the orange thingy?

awesome, - what is the orange thingy?
Know those silly putty things you get from the toy store?

Well, this was the kind that RIT gave out a few years ago. (Their colors being orange and brown. So, they gave out orange eggs with brown labeling... and orange silly putty inside.)

I just clean up desk and found some CD storage memory ( that I beleive I did gif. movie from me and my daughter so I am going figure it out :):)

but how much speed?

I just clean up desk and found some CD storage memory ( that I beleive I did gif. movie from me and my daughter so I am going figure it out :):)

but how much speed?

If you already have a GIF, then you don't need to adjust (speed or) anything since it's already animated. You can go ahead to uplod the gif to ImageShack® - Hosting and insert the html code for forum board, so we'll be able to view the gifs that you've created.

Awesome!! I dont have one cuz I dont know how can I make webcam pics become gifs, ha

Oh wow, nice job, vodka.

I have own webcam and it's from Xbox 360 but work on PC so perfectly, more clearer and nice lights. :)

Oh wow, nice job, vodka.

I have own webcam and it's from Xbox 360 but work on PC so perfectly, more clearer and nice lights. :)

Yeah - Those gifs were old - I purchased a Logitech Notebook Webcam - works extremely well - clearly pictures, and stuffs. I'll make a new one and post later on.

Just photoshop CS2.
With that, you can do pretty good animations. That's how I made the image of myself pulling down a picture of myself. It was a long hard process, but I used Photoshop to create the pictures individually and then save them individually. By the time I was done, I used an animated GIF creator and merged all the files into one file.

well yeah but I wanted to do one that I "create" a glowing ball and shoot it towards the camera.

well yeah but I wanted to do one that I "create" a glowing ball and shoot it towards the camera.
Photoshop has that feature.

If you pick the "glare" option, you can add something that looks like a glow.

That's probably what VodkaBoulevard did.

Back