who's a webcam whore? (56K warning)

VodkaBoulevard

Reaction score
post your picture or gifs from the webcam shots that you've took. :]

here, i will start..

back in '02.

laurenstewart25cv3.gif

How do that??? I do have WebCam? its Logitech? so Someday, my computer desk will move to another room and redo with wires hook up with it. then Hopefully can chatting with all Aders :):):)

How do that??? I do have WebCam? its Logitech? so Someday, my computer desk will move to another room and redo with wires hook up with it. then Hopefully can chatting with all Aders :):):)

You can use any webcam brands in order to create a gif animation. You can take few pictures of you on webcam, and then download program called "ulead gif animation" and insert the images in the time line. You can modify the time settings/speed for the images.

there's also few other programs that you can work with the gif animations (adobe image ready, n etc)

Hey VodkaBoulevard,
I remmy you when you posted last time.. about Video Mircosoft your sign really fast... I lurv this one.. If you still have one?
Why don't you post it out show off.. LOL

Hey VodkaBoulevard,
I remmy you when you posted last time.. about Video Mircosoft your sign really fast... I lurv this one.. If you still have one?
Why don't you post it out show off.. LOL

I don't recall do anything related with "Video Mircosoft" - Refresh my mind - what did I said? If you remember.

I don't recall do anything related with "Video Mircosoft" - Refresh my mind - what did I said? If you remember.

wow.. let me jog my memory..
your asl signer fast.. until...
last your word.. Monkey...

background Mircosoft animation moved... Looks alike crash.. sumth'n like that.

wow.. let me jog my memory..
your asl signer fast.. until...
last your word.. Monkey...

background Mircosoft animation moved... Looks alike crash.. sumth'n like that.

gotcha - was doing drill before doing the actual project - someone video taped me while i was having a conversation with other co worker. lol
laurenstewart276zn1.gif

Here's my one and only webcam project I ever did of myself...

Attachments

• my_hp_clip.gif
    my_hp_clip.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 181
I did a few others... but not of myself, but with other things around my room.

2374d1066788169-animation-gif-tide.gif
2414d1067071352-animation-gif-ball.gif

Back