whoo-hooooo !!!!!

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
after being in glasses for almost exactly 8 months .... August 11th, 2002 to April 5th, 2003 - i am FINALLLLLLY in contacts !!!!! now i can see things MUCH better !!!

YAHOOOOOOO

Congrats..since you can see much better, you can see this? :fu:

:lol:

:laugh2: I have had contacts for five years- I usually switch back and forth from contacts and glasses- depends on my mood! ;)

Originally posted by Teekie

:rofl: hahahah Teekie hahahahah and Snazzy -- congrats even tho im sticking with glasses -- :laugh2: at Teekie hahaha

:bowdown: congrats!!
I have both but mostly of the time, i wear glasses. contacts are pain in the ass for me!

Originally posted by Teekie

:rofl: I haven't used contracts but I liked wearin glasses make me look more like sassy bebe ;)

GOOD for you :roll:

i still think glasses are better because if someone try to spray paint in your eyes or throw a pie at your face, glasses would always protect your eyes lol

Well, Congrats...
I wear glasses, and would never want to wear contact lenses. Too much trouble and can't imagine to put it against my eyes... eek!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Well, Congrats...
I wear glasses, and would never want to wear contact lenses. Too much trouble and can't imagine to put it against my eyes... eek!
:werd:

i wear my contacts when i'm going out, when i'm just staying @ the dorm, i leave my glasses on. i've got those black frames... they looked perfect when my hair was black, but now it's dirty blonde and they just look funny.

Really? That's nice. I never used it before. I don't have a lot problem with my visions. I think it's 23/20.

Hoping for someday to wear contacts or get laser treatments for the eyes..

Back