Whoever live in OHIO.. nearby Cedar Point?

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Hello
Whoever, who living in OHIO nearby 6flags of Cedar Point, Saskbury ?

I would like to know, how much cost is it there AllDay includes waterpark/wild roller coaster too..

Our family condiser and could like to go there... but don't know when.. Still we are in discussing the trip planner..
Hopefully by July 8th to 10th..

Can you give us fill in information.. about cedar point.. cuz I was figured about CAD convert USD seems quite expensive.. btw.. Need hear yours the pricing of ALL DAY includes waterpark/wild roller coaster.. So I could figures the amount accurate and also will figure about the convert funds.

Thank you very much for your time...

wish i knew! its been YEARS since ive been to Sandusky, OH for the Cedar Point park -- id like to go there one day eventually :o

*waits for someone who knows to post the costs of admissions and etc* :lol:

Want to know... about the camping nearby Cedar Point.. Do you have any information wherebouts closer the location? Please bring it information for us..
Our family would be anxouis attend Cedar Point incoming.

Thanks for your time.

Bullym0m said:
Want to know... about the camping nearby Cedar Point.. Do you have any information wherebouts closer the location? Please bring it information for us..
Our family would be anxouis attend Cedar Point incoming.

Thanks for your time.

www.sixflags.com
FYI, They are in Wyandot Lake, OHIO. I don't know anything about camping area near Wyandot Lake.
One Day Price

However, Go for it and have fun.

And....if you and your family do head that way, HANG ON!! Some of these roller-coaster rides are terrifying hair-splittin', heart-thumpin' that are sure to put a few wrinkles in your skin! :D

Not so far from here. Approx. 1hr and 30 mins to 1 hr and 45 mins to drive.

Cedar Point -- Admission is $43.95 at gate or online $39.95 (save 4.00)

eternity said:
Not so far from here. Approx. 1hr and 30 mins to 1 hr and 45 mins to drive.

Cedar Point -- Admission is $43.95 at gate or online $39.95 (save 4.00)
Damn, that's expensive! :crazy: I remember when I was young, tickets only cost under $20!

Bullym0m said:
Hello
Whoever, who living in OHIO nearby 6flags of Cedar Point, Saskbury ?

I would like to know, how much cost is it there AllDay includes waterpark/wild roller coaster too..

Our family condiser and could like to go there... but don't know when.. Still we are in discussing the trip planner..
Hopefully by July 8th to 10th..

Can you give us fill in information.. about cedar point.. cuz I was figured about CAD convert USD seems quite expensive.. btw.. Need hear yours the pricing of ALL DAY includes waterpark/wild roller coaster.. So I could figures the amount accurate and also will figure about the convert funds.

Thank you very much for your time...

My good friend is live near Cedar Point it's not far... and for me it's abt one 1/2 hour away. If you want go to Cedar Point that where will be deaf day on aug 8th it's gonna be sale will be 28 dollar 30 dollar not sure i will ask my good friend to find out how much price for deaf day at cedar point

LovelyBlkGal said:
My good friend is live near Cedar Point it's not far... and for me it's abt one 1/2 hour away. If you want go to Cedar Point that where will be deaf day on aug 8th it's gonna be sale will be 28 dollar 30 dollar not sure i will ask my good friend to find out how much price for deaf day at cedar point
LovelyBlkGal,
Oh Thank you for info about Deaf Day.. Would be great 4 us and save lot of bargin.

Yes please.. I'd like that.. and also will let my hubby know 'bout this..
Can you let me know soon.. so we can re-arrangement and to go there.. :)
um, I would like to know, wherebout closer to cedar point from camping site?
Thanks again! :) :thumb:

home of the north america's tallest, fastest and baddest rides. :D...the Cedar Park!! I wanna go there someday. ;)

Bullym0m said:
LovelyBlkGal,
Oh Thank you for info about Deaf Day.. Would be great 4 us and save lot of bargin.

Yes please.. I'd like that.. and also will let my hubby know 'bout this..
Can you let me know soon.. so we can re-arrangement and to go there.. :)
um, I would like to know, wherebout closer to cedar point from camping site?
Thanks again! :) :thumb:

BullyMom,
Sure i will more happy get more infrom to you abt cedar point from camping site i will ask my friend abt that when i get infrom from my friend then will let you know abt that :thumb: also I m plan go to there this aug smile hope meet you in person who know :fingersx:

LovelyBlkGal said:
BullyMom,
Sure i will more happy get more infrom to you abt cedar point from camping site i will ask my friend abt that when i get infrom from my friend then will let you know abt that :thumb: also I m plan go to there this aug smile hope meet you in person who know :fingersx:
LovelyblkGal,

Great Thanks for helping.. I'll be hearing from you soon when find confirmation 'bout Deaf Day. Oh certinally would be great and lovely to look forward meet'n you in the person.. Oh yes, Who knows! :fingersx:

Damn, that's expensive! I remember when I was young, tickets only cost under $20!

Actually, they do have some different price.... for instance if they have a group more than 25 people and it would be cheaper... or at some other place that sells cheap ticket.

It called *Deaf Awareness Day* at Cedar Point. It is not on Aug 8th but it is on 7th. You can check on Cedar Point's website to check the price and all kind of informations.

The reason why the ticket prices keep increasing is due to the costs of operating the rides, stores, resturants, and that mean paying people to work for them.

They keep adding more rides, so that's it cost more now to go.

eternity said:
Actually, they do have some different price.... for instance if they have a group more than 25 people and it would be cheaper... or at some other place that sells cheap ticket.

It called *Deaf Awareness Day* at Cedar Point. It is not on Aug 8th but it is on 7th. You can check on Cedar Point's website to check the price and all kind of informations.

Ohh you are right it's aug 7th my mistake i was thought it's aug 8th it's sat i check calendar it's sun for aug 8th and aug 7th is sat shame on me :lol: thankd let me know

Cedar point is amazing, and it's well worth your money to go there. Make sure that you go to the buffet, located right by the entrance of the Raptor, at 3:30, because that's right before they switch to dinner prices...save you 4 bucks or so

I'll keep eye on here and to hearing from you confirmation 'bout Deaf Awardness Day of August 7th 2004. My hubby was agreed with this and would be very happy wait until August 7th.. which perfect timing for us to go camping wknd and same time attend Cedar Point.

:thumb: Apkeats,Thx for info 'bout it btw we'd rather middle of hours and have grab good meal than later dinner would be expensive more. Preference to go outside of cedar point and have nice dinner later late hours.

Back