Who would you date if given theopportunity?

Mmm let see....I like Orlando Bloom, Adam Sandler, Seth from the OC (forget his real name)...there's way too many I like!

Oh yeah, I fancied Gene Kelly in Singin' in the Rain, but he's dead now..I think

BTW Keanu Reeves was HOT in Speed, not so sure about when he's in the Matrix, he's too pale

Raging Quiet said:
Mmm let see....I like Orlando Bloom, Adam Sandler, Seth from the OC (forget his real name)...there's way too many I like!

Oh yeah, I fancied Gene Kelly in Singin' in the Rain, but he's dead now..I think

BTW Keanu Reeves was HOT in Speed, not so sure about when he's in the Matrix, he's too pale

the way he was in the movie, but he's hot...specially that sweeeeeettttttttt assss!!!!!!!! whooo!

I would date Katie Holmes. :thumb: (She was the girl in Dawson's creek - not the blonde girl but the brown hair girl.)

ravensteve1961 said:
Id love to go out with ex Olympic gold medal Summer Sanders
02ssanders_small.jpg

She looks like transexuallity to me because she looks half male and female?? :| I understand now because you just attack in the shower door. I know, it is my fault to open your bathroom door to scary you.

Please forgive me.

deafzombiegirl said:
u know who i look like???? Does anybody remember becca from "Life Goes On?" and corky her brother? I look like becca...go ahead check the picture in the picture forum...I'm right there....think abt it.

Chris Burke who is down sydrome ?

Is there something wrong with my taste in men? No one agreed with me that Clive Owen is a hunk.

Is it me or what? :dunno:

wisdomlady said:
I would date with Ben Affleck...hmmm my gawd, he's so handsome...If I see him in peson, I would get laid... LOL

*Gasp* For real eh ? :giggle:

Fitnessfreak said:
I for Brad Pitt and Seth from OC show (forgot his real name).
dunno his name....i dont watch OC...i did a couple of them...but i'm not even sure what that's about.

I rather John Stamos :naughty: Even if I see him in real person then I would drool at him :laugh2: :rofl:

PurrMeow

deafzombiegirl said:
that's impressive. You never cease to amaze me, sequoias.

I don't know why he said he would date someone that nobody ever heard of?

What the hell does that mean? :squint:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't know why he said he would date someone that nobody ever heard of?

What the hell does that mean? :squint:

It means he rather date someone who is not famous. Someone unique.

<~~ am crazy over Vin and Mario Lopez and Luis(passion) and Lucas(DOOL) :giggle: they are sooooo HOTTIE! oops did i said? :rofl:

i cant really name alot without being killed but...
Laura Innes
Amy Lee
Elizabeth Mitchell
and
Eriq LaSalle

Back