Who would you date if given theopportunity?

deafzombiegirl

Reaction score
If you had the opportunity, what famous person would you date, dead or alive?

deafzombiegirl said:
If you had the opportunity, what famous person would you date, dead or alive?

I would date this gorgeous deaf guy from Rochester but he is not famous ..just that he is on top of my list to date ;)

But if this guy is not available, I would grab Clive Owen. He is a hunk! Enough said :)

For a guy who is no longer on this planet, I would pick Humphrey Bogart or Spencer Tracy.

Below is Clive Owen.

Attachments

• CLiff.jpeg
    CLiff.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 71
Id love to go out with ex Olympic gold medal Summer Sanders
02ssanders_small.jpg

ravensteve1961 said:
But its tough for me get dates. :tears: Cause its not that simple just get a date!

Then change your attitude and maybe you will be in for luck.

deaflibrarian said:
I cannot pick just one man. I would line up one date every day for the next 10 days with each of the men I chose as my hunkies (http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=289769#post289769). :D

I think I should add Keanu Reeves to the list. He was hot in Matrix. :lol:

ya think???? geez woman!!! i stared at him at every chance I got, and when they showed his hot ass in the second movie, boy, did i get a good look!

I would date with Ben Affleck...hmmm my gawd, he's so handsome...If I see him in peson, I would get laid... LOL

wisdomlady said:
I would date with Ben Affleck...hmmm my gawd, he's so handsome...If I see him in peson, I would get laid... LOL

he ain't bad...sure i'd grab a date or two with him, just to see what he's like.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I would date nobody. :D

c'mon you gotta like SOMEBODY!!! give it your best shot...what famous persond do you have the hots for? that's what this thread is about!

deafzombiegirl said:
he ain't bad...sure i'd grab a date or two with him, just to see what he's like.

No NO..you ain't gonna have him...He's mineee...all mineee... :nana:

deafzombiegirl said:
c'mon you gotta like SOMEBODY!!! give it your best shot...what famous persond do you have the hots for? that's what this thread is about!

Michael Jackson...
but I can cut my hair short and put on
baseball cap, and put on boy's clothes
just for him.

:D

I definitely would date Vin Diesel ooooo hes sooo hot! :-P

Attachments

• vindiesel.jpg
    vindiesel.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
  • VinDisiel.jpg
    VinDisiel.jpg