Who would you date if given theopportunity?

deaflibrarian said:
Then I better line up 11 dates in 11 days seeing as I'll have to check out KR. ;)

lmfao you whore! you all know im kidding right? i'm in a great mood as u can tell.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Michael Jackson...
but I can cut my hair short and put on
baseball cap, and put on boy's clothes
just for him.

:D
ya got the idea...good thinkin!

SpiceHD said:
I definitely would date Vin Diesel ooooo hes sooo hot! :-P

Dammit!!! that's his name!!! i wanted to name him first but i couldn't point it out! Thank you for reminding me the name!

deafzombiegirl said:
Dammit!!! that's his name!!! i wanted to name him first but i couldn't point it out! Thank you for reminding me the name!

HEHEH u have good taste in men :wink:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Michael Jackson...
but I can cut my hair short and put on
baseball cap, and put on boy's clothes
just for him.

:D
You might have to visit him in here miss p
centerforce.gif

SpiceHD said:
HEHEH u have good taste in men :wink:

what's that new movie that's coming out he's just made???? He's hot and sexy in all the action, but the comedies just won't cut it!

ravensteve1961 said:
You might have to visit him in here miss p
centerforce.gif

that's true...he's gonna be there quite a bit of some time if he's convicted...and then if u do dress up like a boy and cut ur hair, not only would u be fooling him, but u might fool the cops and that ain't good cuz he's gonna be banned from lil boys for a nice long time.

deafzombiegirl said:
what's that new movie that's coming out he's just made???? He's hot and sexy in all the action, but the comedies just won't cut it!

the pacifier

i agree he doesnt look good with famiilies but... i gotta admit when he hold a kid in his arm he look adorable.. :-P just that i have this image of him as a formiddable guy the guy who u cant even touch cuz of how tough he is theres a "mean steak" around him ya know? so Action movies DEFINITELY suit him...

anywya sorry for going off point but i definitely will go after him if he even give me a chance lol

SpiceHD said:
the pacifier

i agree he doesnt look good with famiilies but... i gotta admit when he hold a kid in his arm he look adorable.. :-P just that i have this image of him as a formiddable guy the guy who u cant even touch cuz of how tough he is theres a "mean steak" around him ya know? so Action movies DEFINITELY suit him...

anywya sorry for going off point but i definitely will go after him if he even give me a chance lol

ya got me there...maybe if i could just imagine a little harder, I could imagine him going googoo gaga over the lil babies...but still that riddick image is gonna always be in my head...gawd...those eyes!!!!!!!!! oh geez...i fell in love with those eyes, gurl..ya know what imean?

deafzombiegirl said:
ya got me there...maybe if i could just imagine a little harder, I could imagine him going googoo gaga over the lil babies...but still that riddick image is gonna always be in my head...gawd...those eyes!!!!!!!!! oh geez...i fell in love with those eyes, gurl..ya know what imean?

OOOHHH DEFINITELY! thats what got me too i first fell in love with him when i saw pitch black... after that i just HAS to check all other movies where hes in.. hes awesome :-P those eyes ... those muscles on his stomach and arms... the way he look at people like he doesnt give a shit abotu them also like he can see through them ya know?

I'd take Kate Hepburn........
KateHepburn(Life1-6-1941).jpg

but then, you'd have to send me back to the 1930's

oh well that's wishful thinking, but I've always lusted after the 1930's Kate since I was a kid!

deafzombiegirl said:
that's true...he's gonna be there quite a bit of some time if he's convicted...and then if u do dress up like a boy and cut ur hair, not only would u be fooling him, but u might fool the cops and that ain't good cuz he's gonna be banned from lil boys for a nice long time.

Well these are gonna be the new boys micheal jackson will be playing with. :D
f600-6.jpg

Are you guys putting me down?
You guys are just jealous, cause he will lose his virgin and I am going to be
the first woman he pregnate in a natural way. :D

Nah!!!

Ashton Kutcher
I just like man who has sense of humor and fun, hilarious... I like to laugh.. enough to say :D

Back