Who will you prefer Shaq or Kobe to become star? why?

riverfish299

Reaction score
i prefer Shaq cuz he is awesome funny, role model and he aint rape or anything in jail! ha ha ha :liar: :asshole: :fly2:

Last edited:
riverfish299 said:
i prefer Shaq cuz he is awesome funny, role model and he aint rape or anything in jail! ha ha ha :liar: :asshole: :fly2:

Um... Kobe didn't rape anybody that we know of. He was only falsely accused. But yes, he did cheat on his wife.

Both are men with overblown egos. I care neither for both as they are really too annoying for me. I used to be a fanatic Lakers fan until these had to ruin it all for me.

Bless Magic Johnson's heart. He is a truly classy sportsman - I met him a few times and walked away dazzled/impressed by his class and charisma. Kobe and Shaq doesnt possess an ounce of class.

Meg said:
Bless Magic Johnson's heart. He is a truly classy sportsman - I met him a few times and walked away dazzled/impressed by his class and charisma. Kobe and Shaq doesnt possess an ounce of class.
Yep! Larry Bird too. I missed Magic and Bird. They have very high moral values and everything...

nowaday, stars are the biggest jokes.

Magatsu said:
Yep! Larry Bird too. I missed Magic and Bird. They have very high moral values and everything...

nowaday, stars are the biggest jokes.

Dont forget Jordan and Ainge of Suns too ...among with many others.
These days "star" player consist of having the most or biggest endorsements and that is a joke in itself.

A star player is the one who is truly a team player, gracious to his fans, plays because of his passion, not wallet and ever humble to his coach.

i agree with you meg!!!!!!!!!!! it is true i love jordan and drexler!!! that is all about it!

:stupid:
Meg said:
These days "star" player consist of having the most or biggest endorsements and that is a joke in itself.

A star player is the one who is truly a team player, gracious to his fans, plays because of his passion, not wallet and ever humble to his coach.

Meg said:

Agreed!

That's what I told others when they asked me why I haven't watch any sport games lately. They played for money, not fans or fun.

Magatsu said:
Agreed!

That's what I told others when they asked me why I haven't watch any sport games lately. They played for money, not fans or fun.

That is why I refuse to go to any Blazer games this season. I keep giving away these tickets. I lost every inch of respect for Portland Trail Blazers. They have done nothing but embarass us, season tickets-holders.

I cant wait for March to watch college basketball playoffs. They are the best - you see genuine passion/team work there.

I hope Gonzaga will make it far this year!

Banjo said:
Um... Kobe didn't rape anybody that we know of. He was only falsely accused. But yes, he did cheat on his wife.

You're right, Banjo. It was never proven that he raped that woman. In fact, the case fell apart, and they dropped the charges against him.

But, anyway, I don't think either of them is "all that". But, I'm also not a basketball fan, and could give a rat's ass about either one of them! :)

Meg said:
That is why I refuse to go to any Blazer games this season. I keep giving away these tickets. I lost every inch of respect for Portland Trail Blazers. They have done nothing but embarass us, season tickets-holders.

I cant wait for March to watch college basketball playoffs. They are the best - you see genuine passion/team work there.

I hope Gonzaga will make it far this year!
Haha, great minds think alike. I love to watch college sports like football and basketball. It is more entertaining and exciting to watch than pro. But still, I rarely watch the TV these days :/

I am a big Notre Dame (football) and Indiana Hoosiers (basketball) fan.

Back