Who will win for Super Bowl?

Cheri said:
Who said he would be fired? Everyone wins and lose some, It isn't always about winning. It is about trying your best out there and play well. :)
yeah but for football its different... owners are very sensive in losing.. they tend to fire their coach if they lose the big game... doesn't matter if they're trying hard or not.. because simple the owners believe the coach isn't trying but they're trying..

Ah I see thanks DeafSCUBA98, In fact I don't like football so I think that is not fair for the coaches to get fired just because the players out there try their best and it happens when they lose it not the end of the world. They can always try better next season. :)

Super Bowl history

stringbean said:
Yup I agree with riverfish, Eagles better win. I actually like the Vikings, but my home team is who I want to win! Go EAGLES! We lost the last three times in the super bowl(Think it was three), but now we got good players! Vikings are going DOWN!

Philly has never won the SB. In 1981 they lost big time to Oakland.

The last time Steelers went to SB was '96 and lost to Cowboys. The last time they won was '80 when they beat LA Rams.

You can find all the SB scores at superbowl.com/history/recaps

I think that Philly will win NFC. Pitt or NE will win AFC AND SB.

Well, ITPJohn, I don't believe the Vikings have ever won the Bowl, either. Now those two teams play each other next week-end......

For some time now, I've been having this hunch that the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers will face off against each other in the Super Bowl with the Steelers squeaking by as Champions....another interesting note is if this were to happen, it would be the first time the state of Pa. had both teams representing their own leagues being in the Super Bowl...(btw, correct me if I'm wrong, but without searching, I do not recall ever a time when both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh battling it out in the Super Bowl at the same time)....

Someday id love to see the ravens vs the redskins in the superbowl In miami.
redskins_logo.gif
VS
ravens%20logo.png

proplayer00av-1.jpg

Last edited:
Now THAT would be interesting, my half of Pa(with Philly) and Eagles, against the other half of PA and the Steelers. Who cares bout the other states!? Just a PA bowl!

Sabrina said:
Go New England Patroits !!!!

New England Patriots :rl:

Colts :thumb: Colts :D Colts :wave:

GO COLTS!!! GO BLUE!!! GO INDIANAPOLIS!!! GO PEYTON!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(HARD BREATHING) NOW THAT'S MY SPIRIT!!!

Last edited:
I would like the Eagles to win but I had made a bet for NE Patroits to win. So I had to root for them. NE is gonna win this of course.

Back