Who will win for Super Bowl?

Auburn aint in the super bowl thats collage super bowl is pro I think Greenbay will win

I think the New England organization would be a good representative of the trophy. I like the cool poise of their quarterback, Brady.

Then again, I also like the charismatic Farve, too! He has such a love for the game!

ind_l.gif
piss1.gif

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
..ummm...count me in too??? Err...as long as you can stand rooting for the Steelers along with me--heh heh! We'll be grand champions while they'll be Superbowl Champs-- :D

I guess that'll be three of us rooting for the Steelers, RR. lol I really would like to see them get in. Indy has also been talked about. That's a good choice. Personally, I'm not picky, so long as the team is worthy and it's NOT New England! :lol:

I agree the Colts would be good, too; I like the humbleness and the skills displayed by Manning......

Last edited:
STEELERS!!! (pssst I have to root Steelers for my husband, it is his favorite.)

Dammit Crazymomma :pissed: The hell with your husband. Support MY team!!

:D

Katzie said:
Dammit Crazymomma :pissed: The hell with your husband. Support MY team!!

:D

:lmao: :rofl: If I didn't married my husband, I would have rooting for New Englanders.

:eek: :sadwave: to Chargers

We lost to the Jets... but it was a GOOD game. We went into overtime, 14 minutes into and no tiebreaker... the fieldgoal made by our rookie kicker killed us and the Jets had their chance at obtaining field goal... and succeed. OH well. BUt we proved everybody wrong when they think we would stink it out. There will be next season...

[walking away with pride]

gnarlydorkette said:
:eek: :sadwave: to Chargers

We lost to the Jets... but it was a GOOD game. We went into overtime, 14 minutes into and no tiebreaker... the fieldgoal made by our rookie kicker killed us and the Jets had their chance at obtaining field goal... and succeed. OH well. BUt we proved everybody wrong when they think we would stink it out. There will be next season...

[walking away with pride]

Cause Marty SUCKS!! Ever wonder why art modell fired marty shotenheimer?

3 times he couldnt win when it matter. He still chokes even today.If art would had hired bill cowher as browns coach.They would had beaten john elway and the broncos and go on to the superbowl . As the result the real browns are in baltimore because of marty shotenheimers chokes in cleveland. Same thing with irsay didnt hire chuck knox. If chuck knox coached the colts they still be in baltimore instead in indianapolis because chuck knox would had baltimore a super bowl trophy in 1978 instad of losing vs oakland in 1977.Gee i wonder if the chargers owner is as stupid like bob irsay? This could be the result chargers might move to L.A

whooo whooo whooo GREEN BAY the MOLD CHEESESTATE lost!

THE VIKINGS WON!

i was laughing my ass off when randy moss butted the green bay fans.. after his touch town.. anyone saw that?

yes i saw that! i thought it is sooo stupid and i hate moss! he dont respect like terrell owens and others! geez i hope moss will pay the fine! let go to eagles to win super bowl! :69: :cuddle:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
whooo whooo whooo GREEN BAY the MOLD CHEESESTATE lost!

THE VIKINGS WON!

i was laughing my ass off when randy moss butted the green bay fans.. after his touch town.. anyone saw that?

Dont blame at Marty! blame on field goal man!!! i love Marty and he is great coach no matter what! he taught them how to win and lose! that is way it is! no one is perfect huh? boy you need know better than that! :deaf: :bsflag:
ravensteve1961 said:
Cause Marty SUCKS!! Ever wonder why art modell fired marty shotenheimer?

3 times he couldnt win when it matter. He still chokes even today.If art would had hired bill cowher as browns coach.They would had beaten john elway and the broncos and go on to the superbowl . As the result the real browns are in baltimore because of marty shotenheimers chokes in cleveland. Same thing with irsay didnt hire chuck knox. If chuck knox coached the colts they still be in baltimore instead in indianapolis because chuck knox would had baltimore a super bowl trophy in 1978 instad of losing vs oakland in 1977.Gee i wonder if the chargers owner is as stupid like bob irsay? This could be the result chargers might move to L.A

Yup I agree with riverfish, Eagles better win. I actually like the Vikings, but my home team is who I want to win! Go EAGLES! We lost the last three times in the super bowl(Think it was three), but now we got good players! Vikings are going DOWN!

stringbean said:
Yup I agree with riverfish, Eagles better win. I actually like the Vikings, but my home team is who I want to win! Go EAGLES! We lost the last three times in the super bowl(Think it was three), but now we got good players! Vikings are going DOWN!
nah... eagles already won a superbowl in past... vikings never got a chance to win super bowl but they're in 4 times and lost them all... vikings deserve to win :P

Without T-O ? eagles dont have a shot. And Andy Reid is in the hot seat cause if eagles lose again he will be fired.

ravensteve1961 said:
Without T-O ? eagles dont have a shot. And Andy Reid is in the hot seat cause if eagles lose again he will be fired.

Who said he would be fired? Everyone wins and lose some, It isn't always about winning. It is about trying your best out there and play well. :)

Back