Who will win for Super Bowl?

Nah...I believe Pittsburgh Steelers will not only march their way to the Super Bowl, but will end their season as champions with the best record of any NFL teams!

GO GO STEELERS!!

VIKINGS!... although their chance of winning against the packers is low :shivers:

Who will win the superbowl?...

ME!!! :wiggle:

chicago bears!!!!! yayyyyyyy NOT

and i don't care. i hate football :P

CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chargers.jpg

TIS OUR SEASON TO RISE AND PROVE EVERYBODY WRONG! In the beginning of the season we were the worst team.... and by a miracle, we are the champion of AFC west division... :deal:

SUPERBOWL- HERE WE COME ! WE WILL WIN THIS TIME AROUND! (1994-- Our Bolts lost miserably to 49'ers... I was 10 years old and that marked my lost innocence and declined amour of sports)

gnarlydorkette said:
SUPERBOWL- HERE WE COME ! WE WILL WIN THIS TIME AROUND! (1994-- Our Bolts lost miserably to 49'ers... I was 10 years old and that marked my lost innocence and declined amour of sports)
When 49'ers won against Bolts. I had a biggest smile on my face :D Sorry :( And I am not sure if it is ok for me to do that or not but.. I want to correct that year, it was 1995. Not 1994.

Even though S.F. played awful these years... I am still loyal to S.F. 5-0 in Superbowl records. Woo! Anyway I am rooting for San Diego for this Super Bowl. I am sure it will put a smile on your face, gnarly! :D

Roadrunner said:
Nah...I believe Pittsburgh Steelers will not only march their way to the Super Bowl, but will end their season as champions with the best record of any NFL teams!

GO GO STEELERS!!

:werd: And, I HOPE the Steelers go all the way! I'm getting alittle tired of New England. :lol:

As for the Eagles, they had a shot at it, until they employed that stupid strategy of playing their second string players. :wtf: are they thinking, anyway?

Oh well, they'll figure it out soon enough when they get into the playoffs and a lesser team kicks their ass in the first or second round. :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
Who will win the superbowl?...

ME!!! :wiggle:

..ummm...count me in too??? Err...as long as you can stand rooting for the Steelers along with me--heh heh! We'll be grand champions while they'll be Superbowl Champs-- :D

Well...I don't even care about other teams, but I only follow my home team - Sweet Home Alabama but since Alabama is not in the super bowl so I will go for Auburn then.

I'll win big with lots of folks at my new place, pizza, beer, guacamole, cheese nachos.

GO NESMUTH!

Richard

Back