Who was the first person you met in real life from online?

First person I met in RL inadvertently was Banjo when we attended the same school in Canada :)

I firstmet online peeps would be scorpion from deafchat then sweetmind, sabrina, americanchooper in Aug 1999 then May 2000 I met more people at dixie tournament bowling in Georgia.. funs funs.. Met alot people since then.. Plan to meet more this Dec 18th.. (2 or 3 more ?? Maybe)

wendy

I met a lot of people, so too many to name anyways. Some I met are idiots and some I met we became good friends even best friends.
SoundWave, welcome to AD! :)

I met simpleman from game EVE then i met my bf too from EVE... i also am friends with cooliefroggie and sleepytaz irl they were the one who introduced me to AD.. I am hoping to have a chance to meet more deaf people from AD who lives in same state as i am or maybe my old state someday :)

Married online friend

The first person I met was my Husband. We met almost a year after we had started talking in chat rooms online. We married last March 12th. It was very scarry to actually meet him in person but it was the best thing that could have ever happend to me. I love my husband dearly....... he's my -> :angel:

wendywade said:
The first person I met was my Husband. We met almost a year after we had started talking in chat rooms online. We married last March 12th. It was very scarry to actually meet him in person but it was the best thing that could have ever happend to me. I love my husband dearly....... he's my -> :angel:

Congratulations on your successful online meeting story:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss-Delectable said:
First person I met in RL inadvertently was Banjo when we attended the same school in Canada :)

Ah, yes. I remember. :)

Ahhh, *thinks back* the FIRST person I have met from Alldeaf would be my ex. I also have met others such as Lasza, Nozobo, Wonderbum, and Knightwolf68. Then I also met others such as WBHarley, Freaky, Katzie and a few others. I was supposed to meet Liza, Malfoyish and Alex this week, but my flight was delayed and I miss the opportunity to meet them. Am going to visit Freaky next week in Canada. Can't wait!

Back