Who uses self service checkout in stores?

Buckdodgers said:
If i was rich id create a food store that you order by phone or online.And we`ll deliver right to your door within 90 minutes to 2 hours.All you need is a valid credit card.But the Delivery charge is $2.50 for every 1 LB of Groceries.

Hello...

We already have that.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Hello...

We already have that.

There's any foods that can order and delivery at homes in west of west coast, such as Vons and Safeway.

Buckdodgers said:
Well i dont see it in my area.

Im surprised that you don't see anything like "Peapod.com"
at your area

I sometimes go to the self service at the new Walmart
a few blocks away from home depends if there
are too much crowd long lines or not.

Y said:
I sometimes go to the self service at the new Walmart
a few blocks away from home depends if there
are too much crowd long lines or not.

But you have to waste your gasolene pay $3 a gallon plus 40 cent liberal gas tax to get there.

Buckdodgers said:
But you have to waste your gasolene pay $3 a gallon plus 40 cent liberal gas tax to get there.

ah i could ride a bike or walk only a few blocks away ;)

Yeah hope you dont get mugged or your bike stolen when you get done shopping. But anyway,,I E-Mailed "Peapod.com" and ask them if they can put on here in south florida.And all we need now is public transportation in my town which they are none.

I first saw the first self service checkouts in Utah back in year 2000. They were in Smith's food store which is under the parent company of Kroger. I don't use it much, I go to the cashier most of the time because I think it's a little faster.

Buckdodgers said:
Vamp is right on this one people at Wal-Mart are stupid n slow, But not all of em.They should have 8 self serv checkouts instead of 4.
They do have 8 self checkout lanes at both Walmarts here in Rochester. It probably depends on the size of Walmart.

Buckdodgers said:
If i was rich id create a food store that you order by phone or online.And we`ll deliver right to your door within 90 minutes to 2 hours.All you need is a valid credit card.But the Delivery charge is $2.50 for every 1 LB of Groceries.
That's already done at some grocery stores. I used to work at Krogers years ago and they had that kind of program.

Well If all Stores do it it would create More Jobs and might cut traffic congession.

Buckdodgers said:
Well If all Stores do it it would create More Jobs and might cut traffic congession.
No, it would be the same.

5 of us can drive to the store or someone from the store can drive to 5 of us.

VamPyroX said:

Wow, interesting thought ! You're right that
does make sense.

HEY VAMP, HOW do you RESOLVE TRAFFIC CONGESTION ?!?!?!?!?!!

VamPyroX said:

We need public transportation Like a Bus or Monorail car comes every 10 minutes.

Buckdodgers said:
We need public transportation Like a Bus or Monorail car comes every 10 minutes.
Well, that's life.

Are you willing to pay extra to have someone deliver groceries to you?

**whine** **whine** **whine** move your ASS! so you can get something done!

I have Safeway across the street from my apt comlex. but I like Frys so I take bus. I have Alberston down south on this street I live on but I like Frys.

*shrug*

VamPyroX said:
Well, that's life.

Are you willing to pay extra to have someone deliver groceries to you?
Its Better then feeding money to Mobil & Exxon greedy CEOs

buckrogers:

What does that have to do with grocery delivery to your door?? You cant tell the delivery drivers where to go for gas. :ugh3:

sillycat said:
buckrogers:

What does that have to do with grocery delivery to your door?? You cant tell the delivery drivers where to go for gas. :ugh3:
Exactly.

Back