Who uses self service checkout in stores?

B

Buckdodgers

This really benifits the deaf community.All you do is scan the items yourself and then you slide the money or your credit card in the machine.No cashiers hassle with you if you dont know what theyre saying or they ask you make a donation for the needy.And you cant blame the cashier if they make a mistake.Now if they can only have a Self service gas pump just slide the money into the pump without have to do a stupid PREPAY Crap life would be much simpler.

You have a point there there is only one down fall to the self service the please place the item in the bag because it never feels the item in the bag and it's annoying but ur right it is really nice. and they don't have self service gas where you live they have it here

Buckdodgers said:
This really benifits the deaf community.All you do is scan the items yourself and then you slide the money or your credit card in the machine.No cashiers hassle with you if you dont know what theyre saying or they ask you make a donation for the needy.And you cant blame the cashier if they make a mistake.Now if they can only have a Self service gas pump just slide the money into the pump without have to do a stupid PREPAY Crap life would be much simpler.

There are self pumps already where you can swipe your credit card or debit card to pay for gas.

It wont be long until computers take over your shopping order.I hope one of these days you do grocery shoppping on line and when you go though a drive though,,Give the clerk your order number your groceries are loaded in your trunk and give em money and is home you go without any wasted time or doing time standing in line.

I love it! My son love to scan it and help me out. Our gas station have machine that u pay for gas. A few don't have it yet. It make our life a lot easier. :)

in my home area there are self service for grocery, it is great, much easier and faster instead of waiting in line. there are also self service gas station around here.

It wont be long until computers take over your shopping order.I hope one of these days you do grocery shoppping on line and when you go though a drive though,,Give the clerk your order number your groceries are loaded in your trunk and give em money and is home you go without any wasted time or doing time standing in line.

that is not a bad idea as it may save alot of time, but then people will become more fatter for being more lazier, don't north american want thinner countries?

darkangel8603 said:
in my home area there are self service for grocery, it is great, much easier and faster instead of waiting in line. there are also self service gas station around here.

that is not a bad idea as it may save alot of time, but then people will become more fatter for being more lazier, don't north american want thinner countries?
It also saves time and the hassle.

FYI, at many stores, you can just go online and order all the groceries you want/need, and they will deliver it to your home.

I love it..Its alot easier..

Unfortunately, several deafies steal foods while they do it themselves...they haven't got caught! Hope they will someday! :whistle:

LuciaDisturbed said:
FYI, at many stores, you can just go online and order all the groceries you want/need, and they will deliver it to your home.

i havent heard about that, ordering groceries online..

technologies today...

LuciaDisturbed said:

Thats even better!! It Saves Time,,The Hassle and it Saves Gas.

The only thing I have against people who use self checkout is that some of them are stupid and slow. They don't know how to ready instructions... makes me wonder how many customers in Walmart are illiterate. If they are illiterate, they shouldn't be doing it themselves in the first place. If they drove to Walmart, then they had to have a license. In order to get a license, you have to be able to read the test that they provide at the DMV. :roll:

Sometimes, I'll be watching customers. They start scanning items and them hold the item in their other hand. Then they scan the next item. The screen says, "Please place item in bag." The customer doesn't bother looking at the screen and continues to try scanning the next item. They think the second item has been scanned, so they put both items in the bag. Since the second item wasn't properly scanned, the weight is off and the computer will detect an error since there's 2 items when there should be 1 in the bag. So the monitor will tell the customer to remove the unapproved item from the bag. Yet, the customer doesn't pay attention. I could go on and on... and I end up having to look for another available line.

Another thing, those self checkout lanes are for people who have under 20 items. Yet, there are customers who have 1 or 2 carts FULL of items... 100 to 200 things!!! Jeez! Can't they read? Sadly, they spent the next half hour scanning all the items. If they had gone to the other checkout lanes, they could cut their checkout time in half and be done. :roll:

I usually use those self checkout lanes when I have like 10 items or less. If I have more, I go to the regular checkout lanes.

Yeah, I bet MalWart plan to provide some cashiers the pink slips and install extra self-check out tables.

Would it fun if I have whole full of carts and scan the item then check it out and finally use my plastic credit card (of course, it is checkcard). Do again....

Let MalWart pays whole credit fees for my 100 receipts in that day.... :whistle:

coloravalanche said:
Unfortunately, several deafies steal foods while they do it themselves...they haven't got caught! Hope they will someday! :whistle:

I'm more than positive that it's not just deafies doing it, hearies are probably doing the same thing.

there is really no need to point a finger at deafies :)

I am with Vampy. I was like come on move it will ya!!!! Only in my head.

Yea I remmy one time around xmas time. Boy the line was so long and I had this lady who works at Wal-mart and she scanned all my item and gave me the slip to give the cashiers. When my time was up to the cashier, all I have to do it give the cashiers my slip and check and then I was on my way out. :D

Mookie said:
Yeah, I bet MalWart plan to provide some cashiers the pink slips and install extra self-check out tables.

Would it fun if I have whole full of carts and scan the item then check it out and finally use my plastic credit card (of course, it is checkcard). Do again....

Let MalWart pays whole credit fees for my 100 receipts in that day.... :whistle:

1876MallWart.jpg

i never tried that before till i did and i love it.. tj love it too as well.. he always help me with it.. he think its fun! lmao.. hehe.. he is only 7! he know how to use it already?? wow! im amazing! lol

oh yeah.. already have gas stations that have check card accessible to be used without having to walk to the window and pay the cashier.. no more..

at walmart here .. when u are done with shopping. you can add money to the gift card and go to walmart gas station and pay it at the pump and get the recepit.. thats all?? its real easy.. i love to do that without having to walk to the cashier.. lol :)

Vamp is right on this one people at Wal-Mart are stupid n slow, But not all of em.They should have 8 self serv checkouts instead of 4.

Last few times I tried those I had bad experiences, one time the machine fell apart while I was using it! Such a waste of time, lol.

If i was rich id create a food store that you order by phone or online.And we`ll deliver right to your door within 90 minutes to 2 hours.All you need is a valid credit card.But the Delivery charge is $2.50 for every 1 LB of Groceries.

Back