Who is single here?

Hello!!!!How are you.You are happy.God love us.I am deaf and single.I live in malaysia

I am single since three years, does not bother me at all. I always busy with my jobs and friends. I have no desire any relationship.

I used to use DSC...I ended up making friends with the guys I met thru it so that was the good thing that came out of it. Still good friends with 3 of the guys that I tried dating thru DSC. :)

Believe it or not, I meet four guys from DSC. We remain friends, they have girlfriends. I am very happy for them. Long distance relationship won't work!

Believe it or not, I meet four guys from DSC. We remain friends, they have girlfriends. I am very happy for them. Long distance relationship won't work!

what's DSC?

I am single and not looking this year, it has been an unfortunate 2008. Education's important instead.

AH guess Kiwi found a male kiwi to get bonked up with eh? LOL kidding, Kiwi..heheh..

Ahem. Excuse moi while I butt in here. Hello singlesters... I am single too. Lost my virginity at 28 yrs old and proud to have held off so long LOL LOL

I am very very fussy. No casual dating for me lol I love being alone and being independent, which threatens a lot of men, they can't handle a gypsy like me. I suppose that's why Im single most of the time! :giggle::P

Broke up with a hearing country/music singer 2 mths ago. No dramas, we parted friends, I was too independent for him. :cool2:

Currently, I am not looking for anyone right now. However I won't sneeze at whoever falls into my lap if it's the right guy :naughty:

Naw Moonflower... nawww I wont get bonked out myself.. hahaha naww... nice try anyways.. hahaha

Back