Who is single here?

I do not fear death, it is all the trouble & heartache that ex-husbands are known for...

I am originally from NorthWest Indiana, and out by where I used to live, ex-husbands had frequent flyer miles in the county jails & state prisons. It was NOT uncommon for some female's ex hubby to get out of jail then head to her place & try to do her harm because they have the mentality that she still belongs to him regardless of what the court says. If ever you want to see a screwed up state, you have to look no farther than Indiana.

I don't care if someone murders me....if that happens, my life is over & I shall be in Paradise. It's the kids & the mother that I feel sorry for...and I have had more than my share of pain in my life...I just do not want to hurt anymore. Getting emotionally attached to a woman with kids, and attached to the kids themselves, and then losing mom because her ex is a psychopath, that would hurt me greatly...and then the grandparents or someone from her side of the family taking the kids away from me...that would hurt emotionally & I just do not want that pain in my life.

well, maybe don't get involved with women whose ex-husbands are psycho ex-cons then.

I do not fear death, it is all the trouble & heartache that ex-husbands are known for...

I'm not sure how old you are, but a lot of young guys think this way because they are very conservative with women themselves.

When I first dated a separated woman who had children I thought there would be a lot of problems with the ex husband. It turns out, the problems are not usually between you and the ex husband so much as the woman and the ex husband. I've had three such relationships with divorced women and it's never been a problem between me and the ex or the children, but there is always fighting between the woman the the ex, never fails. If you can't deal with these issues I wouldn't get involved with a woman in that situation. And, I wouldn't let the ex husband thing bother you, if you want a woman in that situation.

Yes, sometimes you get a whacko ex, but it's rare, their anger isn't intended for you.

I hate when an ugly girl knows you is single and she wants ya. I mean, c'mon. :lol: Im like piss off,woman. I dont want have nuttin' wit dat.

i am single lady of 38 years old i need a man btw 38 to 40 i am hearing black lady serious person pls

Are you wanting to know who is single? or who is available??

Sorry, trying to be funny.

I'm single & have been since 16-AUG-2011 when my divorce was final...

I plan on being single for a while...I have no intentions on jumping into the dating game any time soon...I would like to wait a while before dating again...IF, if I even ever date again...(*_*)

I have lots of health problems that most women want nothing to do with...

doesn't make it right, that's just a part of my life. I deal with it day by day.:(

You live in State of Maryland which is large Deaf Community. You should find a right woman there ? I live in Massachusetts, too many Gay and Lesbian here. :roll:

I am single-30 and honestly never had a boyfriend. Depressing I know :)

Oh and I'm hearing

I am almost 54 years old in December, have been widowed for five years. Important, you are hanging out with your friends and family instead of staying home.

a word of advice.

Do not go looking for a sweetheart. let her find you...or you both find each other in a most unusual way...

again, experience has taught me that. My first wife & I met at lunch time at a McDonald's...

She had a crush on me for some time & her friend dragged her over & made her sit with me...2 years later, we were married.

3 months after we were married, she passed away. she died 7-DEC-1979...was buried on her mom's birthday.untill I moved out of the state we lived in, every week I would drive to Kentucky where she was buried & tend the grave...she always had roses, the stone was always clean, & the grass around the stone was always manicured. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry that she passed away at such young age. How are you lately?

Wirelessly posted

lumbingmi said:
I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

I've been divoiced n single since April 2010. Still have no man in my life except for my kids, lolz

Wirelessly posted

lumbingmi said:
I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

I thought Tom Brady s your imaginative bf ? :D

Lolz lolz u sound like my 14 yr old son who love tom Brady lolz

Back