Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT A MINUTES!

I think I saw a thread somewhere, that she went to California and met a man there and I saw there is a picture of her with a guy on teh beach. I gotta to find it somewhere in AD...

CrazyMomma said:
WAIT A MINUTES!

I think I saw a thread somewhere, that she went to California and met a man there and I saw there is a picture of her with a guy on teh beach. I gotta to find it somewhere in AD...

That was Tekkmortal, We are not together anymore broke up in Sept. of 2005. ;)

Cheri, curious have a question.... How do you like the selection of the famous guys I have put up here for you to check out and see what ya think? :)

Heath said:
Cheri, curious have a question.... How do you like the selection of the famous guys I have put up here for you to check out and see what ya think? :)

Like I have a fat chance in dating someone famous? :crazy:

Beside, This person is a "he" and is a member of AllDeaf. That's all the hints you guys gotta get from me. :giggle:

C.C.Sinned said:
Eric aka deafclimber

No way - Eric is engaged and will marry his beloved in March! :crazy:

I m starting to think it is diehardbiker :giggle:

Gemtun said:
No way - Eric is engaged and will marry his beloved in March! :crazy:

I m starting to think it is diehardbiker :giggle:

she is dating Roadrunner then
:giggle:

Cheri said:
Like I have a fat chance in dating someone famous? :crazy:

Beside, This person is a "he" and is a member of AllDeaf. That's all the hints you guys gotta get from me. :giggle:

Well you never know how about ....

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    31.1 KB · Views: 17
Or this one?

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    69.9 KB · Views: 8
C.C.Sinned said:
dude convert images to jpg format.

Some of them won't let me do that and I don't know any another way to do it . Thanks , Heath

How about this one?

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    67.2 KB · Views: 5
Levonian said:
Hey—maybe it’s Taylor! :mrgreen: Cops seem to have a thing for deaf women… ;)

LOL.....Well.....its not me (besides....I'm probably not Cheri's type....I have too many issues ;) ).

As pointed out, I'm curious about your comment with cops having a thing for deaf women ;) I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that ;)

:hahahah yall wont give up!!!! lolz!!! i am not going waste my breath til i find out :mrgreen:

How about this one ???? ( Taylor , see this one !!! You will like it :thumb: )

Attachments

• txt_main_policemotorcycle.gif
    txt_main_policemotorcycle.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back