Who Invented Telephone?

YES , reba

Thank you so much, Deaf Images I love it..

TRUTH comes out NOW that makes my day. ;)

Last edited:
Truth comes out now? This has been common knowledge for years. You're behind in the times. Nowadays Bell is credited with being the first person to PATENT the telephone, even if he wasn't the first to invent it.

neecy said:
Truth comes out now? This has been common knowledge for years. You're behind in the times. Nowadays Bell is credited with being the first person to PATENT the telephone, even if he wasn't the first to invent it.

I watched the video said that Bell didn't invented it. His name is Antonio Meucci (a TRUE TELEPHONE INVENTOR) who did invented the telephone.

Sweetheart said:
I watched the video said that Bell didn't invented it. His name is Antonio Meucci (a TRUE TELEPHONE INVENTOR) who did invented the telephone.

I acknowledged that. Bell is simply credited nowadays as being the first to PATENT the telephone. Not invent it.

neecy said:
I acknowledged that. Bell is simply credited nowadays as being the first to PATENT the telephone. Not invent it.
In schools they still teach that Bell invented the telephone. :ugh:

I knew that Alexander Graham Bell stole the invention, and that an Italian invented it instead.

Thanks for sharing it so more people can get educated.

I know that Bell also took credit for other things he had nothing to do with too...

Sounds a bit like Bill Gates

It's simple that you're live in America, they teach you what they're have pride for.

It's simple that you're live in America, they teach you what they're have pride for.

And, they don't teach you what they are ashamed of. Also, they teach you incorrect info. if real truth is not as woderful as the lie!!

Back