who has the weirdest allergies?

A

apathrev

I haven't seen this discussed at all, so lets see who has the weirdest allergy. Whether you have it now or used to, what odd items were you allergic to? When I was younger I used to be allergic to eggs. I could not eat anything with egg products, including cookie, cake, etc. I can't remember when I grew out of it, but eventually I did.

I DO I DO.. I believe i do have a VERY damned werid allegic.. i do get strange rash, strange swollen in small area, my stomach hurts even i m done with my pms. i believe i had a long run to find out what is all about.

only way to cure is drink hot tea that give me feel better.

my girlfriend have a whole bunch of list of algeries.. oh boy! her son is allerigies with penuts or nuts.. pretty scary though.

only thing i'm alergies with is fall and spring season as known as "hay fever" no cure :pissed:

allergic to Strawberries and

yes I know weird..

I am kinda allergic to Kleenex.. bec those kind of linty thing coming from the tissue has so much stuff coming out that makes me cough ...

unless I am that weird?

I'm an allergic to gold plated/false jewelleries. My skin will burnt if I wear them for half day... :eek:

I'm also an allergic since last year now to perfume decordant... :eek: so I has to take decordant for senstive skin.

Wet paint. I remember my house was remodeled then I smelled so strongly the wet paint and it makes me sneeze a lot.... :eek2: But I don't usually sneeze when the paint dried!

:) I am allergic to dust mites. I have to have an allergen mattress pad and pillow case on my bed at all times. If I don't, then I become all stuffed up, and I can't breath at all.

ha!

:stupid:
i am alergic to stupid people!
first i get a headache,then an overwelming feeling of nousea, followed by the urge to bang my head against the wall..(then i remember that would make ME stupid)..then the urge to bang THEIR head against the wall.

I am allegric to banana and any kind of fish not sea food. Weird! I can eat shirmps, clams, etc but not FISH. :( I have NO idea why.

I do miss eat fish and banana..DARN it!

My mom is allergic to strawberries (hives), lemon, oranges (even trees too) and that make her sneeze, and stuffed up. She is soo sad to have them removed out of her yard. :(

I can't remember what else I am allergic to...oh yeah... Nevada's state flower, Sagebush! I am allergic to that damn thing!

i cant use regular laundry soap -- i have to use soap that is "free/clear" meaning free of chemicals, dyes, fragrances and blah blah -- if i dont i would end up with bad rashes all over my body

i am not allergic to milk product, but i have lastose intolerant.
hmm what else i am allergic to, spring/fall the pollens but not that allergic just sneeze.
I cant use fake jewellry in earrings i must use real gold or silvers.
I also am allergic to elastic bandages, has to use plastic bandages.

I'm allergic to

hayfever (having one right now) blahh!
fresh cut grass
scallops and clams (severely stomach ache for 18 hours)

allergic to hayfever, dust (cleaning), any cats...

My son is allergy to any!

My bf allergy to any animals but worst dogs.

One of my closest girlfriends is allergic to cold weather like snow etc. Even cold swimming pools or lakes/rivers/ocean.

Last February we were at a mountainside cabin. She broke out in ugly hives and swelled up.

That's the most weirdest allergy I ever heard of!

im allergic to dust. i start sneezing like hell, and my eyes get red and watery. it sucks.

Allergy to:

Latex

Sneeze and runny nose after I woke up in the mornings but it stopped after I took bath every mornings, weird!

Try to think more...

Fly Free said:
i cant use regular laundry soap -- i have to use soap that is "free/clear" meaning free of chemicals, dyes, fragrances and blah blah -- if i dont i would end up with bad rashes all over my body

Oh hon you do forget one thing that you are allergy a lousy cheapo jewerly!!!

tsk tsk

IcedTeaRulz said:
Allergy to:

Latex

Sneeze and runny nose after I woke up in the mornings but it stopped after I took bath every mornings, weird!

Try to think more...

This has never been confirmed via blood testing, but it's possible I might also have an allergy to latex due to exposure from medical supplies. Persons with my disability have a high incidence of latex allergy.

Back