who has the weirdest allergies?

I'm Superman and I'm allergic to Kryptonite.

im allergic to trees and their everywhere difficult to avoid unless i became a *bubble girl~ im also allergic to dogs but i still play with them because i love animals.

I know a good friend who is allergic to ALCOHOL. It is getting worst now... before it was usually by those mixed drinks so he only drank beers and straight-up alcohol... but now he is starting to react to beers... so he was all, "F***, now what is the point to live if I cannot get drunk!?" (A future alcoholic....oy!) Somebody recommended him to drink wines and vodka if he wants to get drunk.

I am allergic to pencillin.
I am allergic to dirt or any annoying flying particles from outdoors. (Everybody who knows me IRL does know that I always sneeze all the times. And I rarely sneeze once. I will sneeze more than five...!)
I am allergic to dust, indoors.

I am doomed. I cannot live outside, or inside, and I cannot take most medicines to save my life...

(I do have phases of allergies throughout my life. I used to be allergic to strawberries, peanuts, and milk... I did have a remission of allergy to peanut butter recently but it has gone away now.)

I suspect I am developing an allergy to dogs. :-(
I got rashes from those "strange" dogs that I am not around on a daily-basis... those dogs that I hangout with are OK for me to pet. (my husband's family dog and my friend's hearing dog). It is possible the dog's salvia I am allergic. Few months ago, I went into a pet store and there was an adorable dog and it slobbered all over my neck and face... in matter of seconds, there were RASHES all over my neck and face. Beet-red. :-/ I like dogs! I don't want to be allergic to them....

Im allergic to Milk, Bees, Hay Fever, one name of Medience, Cats(if they have hair fall ALOT). I knew few more but I dont know what they are.

I used to allergic to Eggs, Peanut Butter, few things.

But, I heard it very weird. My mom's friend CANT swimming in ANY water WITH SWIMMING SUIT, have to swim in them without swimming suit, have to be NUDE to swimming in them. If water touch swimming suit on her body and she will get rash on her body badly, itch, sneeze, cough, and stuffed up.Yikes..

CoolieFroggie said:
Oh hon you do forget one thing that you are allergy a lousy cheapo jewerly!!!

tsk tsk

ohh yep i sure did forget that! thanks hon for reminding me!

Fly Free said:
ohh yep i sure did forget that! thanks hon for reminding me!

Okay, another one I forgot. :doh:

I also have a bad reaction to surgical steel. When I had my ears peirced, my earlobes were always getting infected, and I couldn't wear cheap earrings. I went to real metals, and that allowed me to be able to wear earrings for up to 24 hrs at a stretch, but what a pain in the ass! I got so fed up with losing backs and/or the earrings themselves that I just quit wearing earrings altogether and let the holes close up.

CoolieFroggie said:
I DO I DO.. I believe i do have a VERY damned werid allegic.. i do get strange rash, strange swollen in small area, my stomach hurts even i m done with my pms. i believe i had a long run to find out what is all about.

only way to cure is drink hot tea that give me feel better.
Sometimes, it helps to document what you've been doing or what you've eaten. That way, if you suddenly have funny reactions... you can double check and figure out what's going on. Of course, this suggestion is for people who have allergic reactions that they don't know about. I don't really have any allergies to anything except allergies during season change for summer/fall and winter/spring. Those allergies usually last me a week or two... then I'm fine. As for you, if it happens often... it's probably cuz of something you've been doing or eating frequently. Try to keep your frequent routines going... and document what you do and eat. Perhaps, you can duplicate it and narrow it down to what you're mildly allergic to. :thumb:

Of course, this is just a suggestion! :)

VamPyroX said:
Sometimes, it helps to document what you've been doing or what you've eaten. That way, if you suddenly have funny reactions... you can double check and figure out what's going on. Of course, this suggestion is for people who have allergic reactions that they don't know about. I don't really have any allergies to anything except allergies during season change for summer/fall and winter/spring. Those allergies usually last me a week or two... then I'm fine. As for you, if it happens often... it's probably cuz of something you've been doing or eating frequently. Try to keep your frequent routines going... and document what you do and eat. Perhaps, you can duplicate it and narrow it down to what you're mildly allergic to. :thumb:

Of course, this is just a suggestion! :)
That is the best solution to solve allergic problems. That's what non-conventional doctors would suggest for any patients to find which foods they are allergic to.

i am allergic to strawberries and strawberries favor candies even EVERYTHING with strawberries in it

i am allergic to few things also
wet grass and ever after it had been cutted
biting flies it make my legs and my feet swollen
heat

moonflower said:
i forgot to add
i am allergic to fraszer fir (real christmas Tree)

I developed an allergy to the real christmas tree last year when I had to handle the tree by myself and I suddenly had rashes all over my arms, neck, chest (because I was carrying and holding the tree close to my body... SAn Diego in December is not COLD so I had a tanktop on-- bad idea)... My mom got upset at this sight and vowed to never have a real christmas tree again.

I felt bad that now there is no longer an evergreen scent in my house because of my allergies. :(

Maybe just a wreath of the branches from the pine tree?? :-/

But at least there is no mess to sweep up after the fake tree compared to the real tree shrivels up...!

gnarlydorkette said:
I developed an allergy to the real christmas tree last year when I had to handle the tree by myself and I suddenly had rashes all over my arms, neck, chest (because I was carrying and holding the tree close to my body... SAn Diego in December is not COLD so I had a tanktop on-- bad idea)... My mom got upset at this sight and vowed to never have a real christmas tree again.

I felt bad that now there is no longer an evergreen scent in my house because of my allergies. :(

Maybe just a wreath of the branches from the pine tree?? :-/

But at least there is no mess to sweep up after the fake tree compared to the real tree shrivels up...!
Have you gone to see a doctor for that?

I am allergic to strawberries which I can't eat.. I used to love to eat strawberries also I am allergic to "penicallian". Just recently my son became to have allergic reaction to be allergic to salmon when I cook. Things can be changes that you never know.

Magatsu said:
I'm Superman and I'm allergic to Kryptonite.

Very Funny Magatsu! Green kryptonite make you weak.. :mrgreen:
Ha.. Wha.. a humor?

My allergic: Bee, Hot spices(gonna explode my head extreme bad miragines huge one), seafoods(really hate seafood , will kill my somatch ache for long hours and vomit contuine), Hayfever and tap water (will ache my somatch) require spring water only. *ugh*

Espically I can eat Haddock or Halbuit... that's all werid my somatch accept those two fish things sort part of seafood still ?? :confuse: werid~ :dizzy:

I'm allergic to tomatoes (anything with tomatoes like ketchup, spaghetti sauce, etc) and my skin will break out in huge red hives especially on my face. It'll look like I have rosy cheeks but when you look closer, it's so red and hot to touch.

I'm severely allergic to latex and I have that documented in all of my medical records because if I were to have latex on my skin, I'd break out in hives.

Since I love cheese so much, it's sad to say I'm actually lactose intolerant and have been all my life.

Cookie Monster said:
I'm allergic to tomatoes (anything with tomatoes like ketchup, spaghetti sauce, etc) and my skin will break out in huge red hives especially on my face. It'll look like I have rosy cheeks but when you look closer, it's so red and hot to touch.

I'm severely allergic to latex and I have that documented in all of my medical records because if I were to have latex on my skin, I'd break out in hives.

Since I love cheese so much, it's sad to say I'm actually lactose intolerant and have been all my life.

No tomatoes... no cheese... no pizza! What a pitiful life. At least it would be for me!

Back