Who got snow?

Holy moly!!! Winter Storm Warning just got upgraded from 10 to 20 inches to 20 to 30 inches for the Baltimore/Philly/Delaware areas!!! :shock:

Holy moly!!! Winter Storm Warning just got upgraded from 10 to 20 inches to 20 to 30 inches for the Baltimore/Philly/Delaware areas!!! :shock:

Lol. It's hard to believe there's a warning in your area when it's so bright and sunny just 160 miles of DC.

Ok I will drive up then....But there better be :beer: :coffee: and a fire

:giggle: Good luck getting here! I have beer and coffee, I hope there will be no fire because I don't have a fireplace :shock:

This snow is HEAVY! Not like this weekend! Plus 50mph winds! I tried to take pics and I couldn't see anything!

:giggle: Good luck getting here! I have beer and coffee, I hope there will be no fire because I don't have a fireplace :shock:

This snow is HEAVY! Not like this weekend! Plus 50mph winds! I tried to take pics and I couldn't see anything!

:laugh2::laugh2:@ BOLD

I have a TX Truck. When I drove to New Orleans for Katrina, Katrina pulled over to the side of the road until I passed by! I'll just wrap some barbed wire around the tires once it gets icy.

I know that Northern AZ has been getting accumulations in feet. In fact, I think they are getting snow there now.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure of it. There's snow all around me here, most an hour's drive from here.

Federal governments were closing due to weather in three straight days yesterday. Closing today? If closing today, day off for holiday on Monday. Meaning five straight days.

Federal governments were closing due to weather in three straight days yesterday. Closing today? If closing today, day off for holiday on Monday. Meaning five straight days.

I wish I had all those days off! I have to work 2 12hrs shifts this weekend and I have class and work Monday :mad:

We got a total of 22in in this last storm and maybe more on Monday, tired of snow!

Yea, my hubby has been off all week so far. He is wondering if Fed govt will open tmw.

Yep we are getting more snow on Monday...damn!

I posted pics of the round 2 Blizzard in the 2010 Blizzard thread.

Yea, my hubby has been off all week so far. He is wondering if Fed govt will open tmw.

Yep we are getting more snow on Monday...damn!

I posted pics of the round 2 Blizzard in the 2010 Blizzard thread.

It's snowing here.....already more than expected.......Nothing close to you folks but crazy for DFW

They are saying 7 inches today now.....lol

That 3 times our annual average. It will be the 3rd storm that topped our annual average this year........crazy

It's fun to watch dogs and kids who haven't seen it before.

They are saying 7 inches today now.....lol

That 3 times our annual average. It will be the 3rd storm that topped our annual average this year........crazy

It's fun to watch dogs and kids who haven't seen it before.

Yea, it has been a crazy season for many people across the US.

The 3 20-plus inches storms we got since Dec really exceeded MD's annual average like 5 times over.

Back