Who got snow?

Same here since one wk.

we still have plenty of snow on the ground and temperatures are in the teens. :cold:

I have way too much snow on the Manitoulin Island. It has practically snow all the way from the middle of November to today. I like the Winter weather and have snow occasionally, not all the time like every day. I missed a lot of my college class because of the snow storm or blizzard. When will it ever stop snowing so much? Maybe I should move to Albuquerque, New Mexico where there is not much snow at all in the Winter time. I hope my husband can come with me and move there. He does not mind the weather at all so he is use to it. Oh, well. :(

Sunny skies, clear. 50's.

We are having rare sunny days here on the coast. Kind of nice for a change! :lol:

Sunny skies, clear. 50's.

We are having rare sunny days here on the coast. Kind of nice for a change! :lol:

You are so lucky to have nice sunny days on the West Coast. I wish I could trade places with you, you know the weather we could change around. :hmm:

It's 70 here. :lol: Tomorrow will be in 80's. Still wear my shorts and top tank. LOL

We had about half an inch of snow in the Lynchburg area the other day.. It's almost all gone. At times it's so cold, I feel like i'm not wearing anything...

If you are by any chance somewhere in Miami -- you proabably bump into Jiro! :lol:

Aww, I am so sorry. :lol: I don't live in Miami. I live in way up north somewhere in Ft. Myers area. :P

It would be nice to bump into Jiro if, I am in Miami. Someday -- who knows ? :P

By the way, I like your avatar!

We had some snow around here, which was not bad, but we are expecting to have more rain/snow showers this Friday. I heard that this weekend probably will be a little warmer around 60. :eek:

Aww, I am so sorry. :lol: I don't live in Miami. I live in way up north somewhere in Ft. Myers area. :P

It would be nice to bump into Jiro if, I am in Miami. Someday -- who knows ? :P

By the way, I like your avatar!

Thanks ;)

hi everyone,

tomorrow a big snowstorm is headed towards wisconsin. we're expecting anywhere from 10" to 12" of snow.

i wish i were in arizona right now. :mad2:

thank goodness this will be my last winter here in wisconsin.

Back