Who did you met in the year of 2007 from AllDeaf?

Beware of me, I'm return here.....*woof you* Did I scare you?
Nah.. anyway,

I've met:

Cheri Second time, I met her.. Thank God, she didn't give me full squeeze hugs like a teddy bear! *smoochies her forehead* hahaha, She is the best planet on my book. Don't forget she is the full of talk humour.. If you will meet her, you'll die for her.. LOL I want see her again again again.. I beg you if I come.. please don't squeeze me like teddy bear! ahhahaha.. I will be always promise you, I'll send it out to you when I have a baby born.

Liebling First time, I meet her.. Melt my heart goes out for her because she is very first time pay visit in American and quick learning ASL. By the way, I learn Germany Sign Languages as little. She's such so sweet woman. Honestly, I would love to meet her again for sure!!!!!!

GalaxyAngel *Boring that's my name here* Always humor but not sure if you knew me.. (chuckles)

Lovelyblkgrrl Second time, I met her. She is quite funny somewhat what she doing.. My gosh.. I cannot say more details.. So funny at the wedding. I wish You could see her! LOL

DreamDeaf Second time, I met her. She is sweet woman and open minded understanding. On going easy adapt talk everyone. She is the best cool in my book.. I would love to meet her again! Honestly!

Mizzdeaf Second time, I met her, She is very sweet and talk.. When she talk w/Missy.. so funny. I would love to meet her again!

Peachylady First time, I met her. Lovely chatting w/her and her hubby so nice and have great room mate as staying Motel. She is so such sweet woman as same her husband too. I would love to meet her again. *smiling*

DeafMonkey Second time, I met her, Oh brother, what she awkward learning sewing the wedding as much so funny. When she talk as little shy.. (chuckles) She'll get used w/around AD'ers as her shoulder full of ice break.. I'm glad she went well along w/AD'ers real life.. *Bravo for her* (patting her back) I wish I could drag her into the wild roller coaster but I'm trapped w/my preggy.. LOL If I have no preggy.. I would dare drag her into the wild roller coaster for sure.. she needs a break ice of fear! LOL LOL

OldNavyGirl First time, I met her at Naperville, ILL and short time to chat w/her. She's much so nice and short to talk. She has to leave return her home land. Hope one day, she'll come by... again!

Bear First time, I met her. I've seen her around.. so much nice lady. She's sweet and open heart goes out for everyone. Along w/her so funny while riding on the scooter. Pretty quite I'm learning quicker ride on Scooter. (soft laughing) I'm glad I met you.. *wink* I would love to meet you again..

Vampy Second Time, I met him, so gentle man, Honestly He is such funny and talkactive. Honestly you should have meet him again. (chuckles)
I would love to meet you if you coming.. I'll be very happy to see you again!

Jolie_77 First time, My gosh, she is frigg'n nice woman... So such sweet and talk. I love to see her facial expression while the wedding.. so HELL LOTSA FUNNY! I hope, you could come down within next year and don't forget bring your man (Calvin)

Calivin Second time, I met him.. GRRRR I wish I could kill him.. Damn him, He gave me hard time and stealing the scooter key.. LOL He's so funny man. Oh my dear, He's so sweet. Honestly.. I would love to meet him again... *wink*, I will promise and revenge you within next year.. I will not going forget you.. *Bite me*

Moonflower First time, I met her. She is nice and quiet.

Christoflove First time, I met him.. My gosh, he's so hell funny facial expression.. wow.. he is so nice man..

RebelGirl Second time, I met her. She is cool in my book rest of year! My god, I love her facial expression when she ride on Dragster Roller coaster. I'm glad she willing open her arms w/my hubby down the aisle for Angel and RoadRunner's wedding. My hubby say, She is such so sweet and cool in his book!

BabyAngel First time, I met her, she is so sparkle and sweet!!! Honestly I breath away she is so good ongoing talk. Funny chatting.. wonderful went well along, I would love to meet you again when r u come... please do!

Horselover
First time, I'm glad I met her. She is so nice and great talk.. I would love to meet you again pretty please.. I hope you could come down again. *smiling*

Nobozo
Oakley
First time: Both of guys are nice but short to chat.. Next time would be great meet you again.. *smiling*

Angel Second time, I met her, She's such so angel! I lurv her have around.. Great sweet talk.. and understanding open mind.. Honestly, I'm tell you, She is the best! I want see her again very soon.. Would same thing as for RoadRunner too.

RoadRunner Second time, I met him, He's very gentleman and feel welcomed everyone. He's great guy.. I cannot describe how much he really person.. Amazing! *Breath carried away*

Hey Angel and RoadRunner, I cannot expression how much I say to you both of you guys, you're the best hospitalized greet me staying your place for few nights. I will not forget you again.. I will be very happy to pay visit you again one day!

My hubby's comment "Everyone are great meeting you and would love to meet you again.. Hope I could come down see you guys within next year. He's very pleasant meet you RoadRunner and Angel being welcomed me part of your wedding. Don't know how can He expression feeling towards to you.. Will come and chat w/you sometime unless I'm free time.. (laughing) by the way. Congrats to you both the best newylands!
Take care of you everyone! *waving*

Lets see.. I met quite a bit of you all ONLINE! Does that count!?? Hee hee. In person, to answer your question is sadly no. For the rest of the year, who knows but unlikely.

GalaxyAngel said:
DeafMonkey Second time, I met her, Oh brother, what she awkward learning sewing the wedding as much so funny. When she talk as little shy.. (chuckles) She'll get used w/around AD'ers as her shoulder full of ice break.. I'm glad she went well along w/AD'ers real life.. *Bravo for her* (patting her back) I wish I could drag her into the wild roller coaster but I'm trapped w/my preggy.. LOL If I have no preggy.. I would dare drag her into the wild roller coaster for sure.. she needs a break ice of fear! LOL LOL

hahahahahah sewing for an hour at your place last April hehe :giggle:

Yep I was shy then later went find and chatting with ADers :giggle: .. Nope you will not drag me into roller coaster nope! I will stubborn from you hahaha :nana:

I havent meet anyone on AD before...

I already know fanatic and sappy05 (almost never use AD) cuz we are ex-MSSDers

0 people here.:ugh3: I guess I need to get out more, huh. Lots changing with my life....and I plan to do lots, now that I am newly single again..hehe:giggle: I hope to get opportunity to meet some of you.

I have been meet in the first time in my life!

Liebling-very sweet and nice lady to chatting. Learn very few rare sign lanuage from Germany :D

Lovelyblkgrrl - funny face when she act lol :lol:
DreamDeaf -very sweet and friendly!!! yep humor funny :lol:
Mizzdeaf - make me laugh when I see her face experssion (sp) lol
Peachylady very nice friendly even her hubby too :)
OldNavyGirl- meet her in one day before she leaving ahead home :)
Bear - nice lady to chatting that I meet her in first time
Vampy- very cool guy when it chatting :)
Jolie_77- geez! :lol: but she is funny when we chatting lol
Calivin- he is just funny guy just like jolie lol :lol:
Moonflower- she is just quiet
Christoflove- Oh man! this guy is sooooooo funny!!! :lol:
RebelGirl - very cool and sweet :D
BabyAngel - sweet and friendly which she is nice when I chatting with her
Horselover- ohhhh she is soooooo FUNNY!!!!!! lol
Nobozo- he is nice guy when i meet him for short time not for long
Oakley-same as nobozo too *smiles*
Angel - is soooooo very sweet lady that I meet her which she is so nice and she is happy already got married :D
Roadrunner is nice guy, busy around, etc but he is nice guy and happy with new wife with Angel :lol:

GalaxyAngel for the second time - She is so funny! when she telling humor lol

anyone if already meet me then whack my head if I already meet in a person lol :lol:

I am glad, that you did learn few GSL sign from Liebling.
I am happy for Liebling, She has enjoy with you all there, well her husband told me bit story about what she does there.

I am glad, that you did learn few GSL sign from Liebling.
I am happy for Liebling, She has enjoy with you all there, well her husband told me bit story about what she does there.

Oh yeah it very intersting to see of her sign lanauages wow lol .. I was huh what does that mean ? then ohhh intersting lol :lol: few little know germany signs lol not all of them lol

I met Jolie in summer 2000 and more times after. Now, in 2007 haven't met anyone from AD zero. I hope that can change and meet everyone 2008 that would be fun.

Oh yeah it very intersting to see of her sign lanauages wow lol .. I was huh what does that mean ? then ohhh intersting lol :lol: few little know germany signs lol not all of them lol

look good!
Liebling did say, she was feeling bit afraid about understanding to communicate with a many members from AD. when she is going to St. Louis. I told her, no worries.. I am sure, members from AD would have nice to clear communicate with her. she looks like smile..cute!!!...heh

look good!
Liebling did say, she was feeling bit afraid about understanding to communicate with a many members from AD. when she is going to St. Louis. I told her, no worries.. I am sure, members from AD would have nice to clear communicate with her. she looks like smile..cute!!!...heh

Ohhh I understand from her when she sign :) .. sometime I ask her what is the sign mean till she explian and ahh got it :) .. she is really sweet lady :)

Pam
Brad
Cheri
Bear
MoonFlower
HorseShoes
Vampy
PeachyLady and her husband
GalazyAngel and her husband
Liebling
RebelGirl
DreamDeaf
Mizz
Jolie_77
Calvin
ChristLovesDeaf (I think thats how you spell)
DeafMonkeyGal
Wolfy

For those of you who went to the wedding, I'm glad you all had a good time there. I'm sure Roadrunner and ^Angel^ were feeling very blessed!!!!

In the year of 2007, It could have not got any better than this! I couldn't say how much it is expressed in words but really, it was just so wonderful meeting these AD'ers.

I'll spill out and say what I think of those who I have met this year --

Roadrunner - He's a very mellow gentleman who has the sense of being calm and keeps his cool all the time. He's really a nice guy to talk to.

Angel - She was a bit shy at first and well, granted, she was nervous but that was all right since there was a lot going on at the wedding. Afterwards, She warmed up and I got a chance to see the other side of Angel which was fun to see. She is a well rounded lady who knows how to bring the light in a room and brightens it up.

Cheri - God, What can I say about Cheri? :lol: She was simply hilarious! She's a great person to have a conversation with. There were funny moments that happened with Cheri. My favorite moment was -- Cheri got CAKED so good on her face at the wedding, haha!

Liebling - I just adore Liebling. Even though I've met her for the first time, She was really warming and inviting. She just was at ease. She was so eager to learn new things about the cultures, lifestyles and things here in America. She did teach us some german signs which was really neat to see! I thought I would might have a hard time communicating with her because of the language differences but it wasn't the case at all. I understood her perfectly. I was hungry to learn about the german culture as she was hungry to learn about ours too. I've learned a lot through Liebling. Thanks, Liebling! ;)

DeafMonkey - Oh, DeafMonkey is so sweet. She was really shy and quiet at the beginning but after a while, she started to warm up. I just loved her hairstyle at the wedding. It looked so beautiful on her. Granted, She can be funny too but most of the time, She's really mellow. She's just a good person to be around with.

RebelGirl - She has the personality which brings the best out of us. She is also fun to be around with and likes to joke around as well. Oh, RebelGirl - We gotta give Cheri that "Barney" song again *chuckles* Now that was hilarious, haha.

BabyAngel - She is pretty smart and likes to be laughed with. She's really cool too. She has the aura that makes us all feel like we are at home.

PeachyLady - She's beautiful inside and out. Even though I only was able to chat with her for a short time, She immediately made me feel comfortable which is great! She's so awesome inside and out too! Her husband is a nice fella too.

LovelyBlkGal - Man, What can I say about her? I've always had the pleasure of meeting her. I've met her so many times that I've lost count. She's always a fun person to be with. I just simply love the way how she reacts with her facial expression. That easily cracks me up.

Bear - Bear is the type of a friend who would go to the end. I just love her too. I've lost track of how many times I've met her too, haha but it's always great seeing her. She's also hilarious but gosh, sometime she can make me laugh so hard that I might have to end up wearing those "depends". lol

DreamDeaf - She's my partner in crime, lol. I've found her to be intelligent and well rounded woman. :)

MizzDeaf - I've got a chance to chat with her few times during the day and she's really nice, but yet, a bit shy too.

GalaxyAngel - She's the woman who you would want to go to for a barrel of laughs. I had a wonderful time getting a chance to know her. She's funny when she can be!

VamPyroX - I'm glad I got a chance to meet him even though he was only able to stay for a short time. I've found him to be an interesting person and he is definitely a person who can carry the conversation for hours and hours. I enjoyed the conversation I had with you, Vampy :thumb: Hope to do it again in the future.

ChristLoveDeaf - I've met him twice this year and he is full of energy! I can say, He loves to shake his body off and dance! He's a swell guy too. ;)

Horselover - She's well reserved and quiet but when she gets to open up, she can get to be warming and funny too.

Moonflower - All I can say is - She likes to be kept to herself and is quiet though. I've met her couple of times.

I've met OldNavyGirl long before 2007 - She can be a chatterbox, heh but other than that, she's one who likes to be pranked with. She's a swell gal to be with.

I've also met Sasha long before 2007 as well and it was awesome learning those New Zealand signs too! I'd love to see you again, Sasha.

And of course, Calvin - I couldn't forget about him. He's full of pranks and has plenty of mischievous ideas to play around with, ha.

I hope I've got everyone on the list but do forgive me if I have forgotten about one of you. ;)

This year of 2007 is my best thing in my life is met ADers in real life after over 3 years online.

I'm going to describe what I thought about them...

Liebling - :dunno:

DreamDeaf - She is easy person, I can talk with. She is such darling and lovely personality and warm heart inside and outside. She could be funnier sometimes... LOL

MizzDeaf - She is a shy and cute person - it's really great to chat with her - she is really nice... She laugh and :giggle: easily. I called her "cute"...

I never forget how wonderful DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf are and treat me wonderful and show me around their area. I find very interesting and beautiful... I learn a lot from their ASL that's how I improve my ASL before I met ADers... I bought ASL pocket book and learn...

They took me to Springfest to see Abraham Lincoln's home museum... Interesting before drive to Naperville, IL. I just LOVE their 5 big cats... Sadly, we learn sad news from DreamDeaf's mom via cell phone that one oldest of five cats passed away last Sunday when we were in Cedar Point. (I will describe more about them in my new thread later).

You will love them when you learn to know them better like I do...

We met GalaxyAngel with her fat tummy and DeafMonkey at Hotel in Naperville, IL. We :hug: each other.

GalaxyAngel -She have an interesting and beautiful minic art when she use ASL... I really love her minic art... It's really funny when she made movement... I really love about her and love to meet her again and again... She is a woman, you have a really good laugh with....

DeafMonkey - She is a very shy and withdraw person which is total different as forum here. She is really sweetie when she started to warm up to forget her shyness. I enjoy myself to know her better... It's funny when she raise her eye-brows when I use German sign language... LOL

We (DreamDeaf, MizzDeaf, GalaxyAngel, DeafMonkey & I) were on our way to meet twinnes Angel & Cheri at Cook Off in Ribsfestival. Shutter bus from Hotel took us to area where the yellow "school" bus took us to Ribsfestival... We :giggle: like school kids because we are on school bus... :rofl: It's really funny. We arrived Ribsfestival and met OldNavyGirl there. She forget to introduce herself who she is as she lead us to blonde twines where they and their family work. Angel & Cheri are very excitied like teenagers as they saw us. I was like *scratch my head* because I thought Angel is a shy person but she is not... She is the same as Cheri... exciting... They offered us back of their tent to have lunch... They came to us for break sometimes... and have to go work... I am very impressed with their personality. I confused their looks... They described me how to recongize twines easily on next day. Cheri's hair is middle short and Angel's hair is long. They introduced their father, step-mom & family to us... They are such lovely and have sense of humor... On next day, I saw one of long blond hair twins came to our Hotel room and know straight way that it's Angel because of long hair. We chatted and then asked her question how do she feel on her wedding... She was like "yeah"... I :confused: and thought she don't understand me so I repeat to question her... She finally know what I am talking about and correct me that she is Cheri, not Angel... LOL I met them at breakfast and know the difference on them... *phew*

OldNavyGirl - She didn't introduce herself who she is but I know who she is thru AD pictures... and chatted short time with her. She's really very nice but she have to leave... Hope that I will meet her and know her better one day!

Angel - No Wonder, why everyone including Roadrunner love her to death. She is such lovely and have a warm heart... Oh yes, she is a funny sometimes... She :giggle: easily... I really love her to death and love to see her again... it's the same with Cheri as well... I love her cats.... I love to chat with twines... Angel *giggle* easily when I showed her German sign language...

Cheri - Oh my God, I laugh so hard ... She have sense of humor and talk funny... laugh easily. We laughed together when we talked about AD forum where we made heat debate... LOL Cheri invited us to see her house and introduced her dog Charlie... He is exciting and crazy like Cheri... :giggle: No Wonder, Charlie learn from her... One thing, I never forget is Cheri got CAKED on her face at the wedding!

We (DreamDeaf, MizzDeaf, GalaxyAngel, DeafMonkey, twines & I were about leave Hotel and met Nobozo and Oakley outside of Hotel. They are really nice guys... Unfortunlately we chatted shortly before we leave for Cleveland, Ohio.

We arrived at Angel's house in Cleveland, Ohio after few stop in Illnois, Chicago, Indiania & Ohio. Many ADers greeted us at Angel's garden on our arrival is: Roadrunner, his 2 daughters, Angel's 3 boys, Cheri's 2 boys, Bear, her husband & daughter, Moonflower, Vampy, Horselover61, cats

Roadrunner - like what Jolie_77 said... He's a very mellow gentleman who has the sense of being calm and keeps his cool all the time. He's really a nice guy to talk to. Angel is very lucky to have a wonderful husband like him as the same as he is very lucky to have Angel as well. I enjoyed myself to chat with him... Sometimes he is funny and make me laugh easy.

Horselover61 - She's really very nice and talkative when she started to warm up... She could be funny sometimes... LOL

Moonflower - She is quiet person and nice person. I enjoyed myself to chat with her.

Bear - I enjoyed myself to chat with her, her husband & her daughter... We joked each other that I "steal" her husband to company me as bridemaid and as Roadrunner's one of grooms. Bear has a lovely personality and very helpful person.

VamPyroX - I'm glad that I got a chance to chat with him after hardly to get chance to talk him for few days because he is a very talkative person and made a good conversation with ADers... He is a patience and good listener person, everyone can rely him for conversation. We danced on Angel & Roadrunner's wedding... We chatted... I must say that he is really nice and mature guy.

Few hours later after our arrival, then RebelGirl, her daughter & BabyAngel arrived...

I really love about them and their lovely personalities. They have very same personality... They are definitely twin sisters.

RebelGirl & BabyAngel - They :giggle: easily when I taught them German sign language. They teased ADers with German sign languages... ADers were like :confused:... It's really funny... They took a lot of pictures like crazy... I am looking forward to have many pictures from them... LOL We really have good laugh together. You will love them like I do when you know them better...

Few hours later after RebelGirl & Babyangel's arrival, then come PeachyLady & her husband Toolsman - Like what everyone said that she have beautiful inside and out. Her husband is funny man... They show their interesting about my culture... and chat open mind about pros/cons between Germany & America... Yes, they are very interesting couple, you can talk easy with them... I really lovvvee to meet them again and make a long chat with them...

On next day, LovelyBlkGal came - What can I say about her? She's really nice lady and funny sometimes... She love to pick on Calvin and Christdeaflove... LOL

Later ChristLoveDeaf & his boyfriend (I can't remember his screenname as he just registered here) came - We met them at the Church where we practised for big day on next day. Unbeleivable, he has full sense of humor/energy and really funny which is total different as AD forum... We laughed together when we talked about what/how we debated in most Reglious threads... LOL He showed full of his white teeth all the time when he laugh and smile... He dance like crazy at Angel & Roadrunner's wedding... I laughed so hard when I danced and :hug: with him...He's a such sweet and energy guy. His boyfriend (screenname?) is opposite as ChristLoveDeaf, he is calm guy and like to chat anything with me... He is really a nice guy...

I met Jolie_77 & Calivin on Angel & Roadrunner's wedding. We get on very well. They are easy people, I can chat with. They are so funny... I laugh easy when they raised their eye-brow as I showed them about German sign language... I love to see Calivin tease ADers expecially LovelyBlkGal... LOL

All the ADers, I described about is such darling people and have good patience with me... I learn ASL great from them... wow... I really have good fun with all of them at Cedar Point on next day after Angel & Roadrunner's wedding.

That's all what I remember... I will add something if I remember... :hug: to you all... I love to meet you again in the future.

Last edited:
Welcome home Liebling!! :hug: You describe everything correctly of what happened during the first time meeting. The hardest part was saying good-bye to each others, I feel like grabbing a rope and tie you all up and keep you all in Ohio with us. :giggle:

One thing make me laugh at Lebling got confused from twins when she asked Cheri if she is exciting or nevous of Angel's wedding and she said yeah then not sure ask Cheri again till Cheri said I am not Angel and I am Cheri then Lebling got sooo CONFUSED!!! thought it was Angel but nope it is Cheri lol hahaha make me laugh!!!!! :lol:

:giggle: You have a good memory... :lol:

look good!

Yes, that's right. You and Albert explained that Americans do ASL without speak out of their mouth (oral)... It's scared to communicate with them without read their lips... Other deafies said the same thing, too until I met Aders myself and must say that all ADers use their mouth movement on the same time as they use ASL.

Surprisely, all of ADers use ASL with mouth movement which is great. I understand them fully because of their lipread...

I improved with ASL since I learn a lot from DreamDeaf & MizzDeaf... and then more ADers around... It's interesting.

I meet 5 ppl this year 2007

Peachylady
Toolman
BabyAngel
Liebling:)))
Horselover61
DeafMonkeyGal
PuyoPiyo

those guys i finally see them again!!(from last year 2006)
RebelAngel
^Angel^(3time)
Cheri(3time)
RR(2time)
Vamp(2time)
Jolie_77(4 or 5 time)
Calvin(4 time)
Bear( mannyyy timmmeee)
GalazyAngel(2time)

met before 2007
oldnavygal one time
Angelwolf one time
Sasha one time

Pam
Brad
Cheri
Bear
MoonFlower
HorseShoes
Vampy
PeachyLady and her husband
GalazyAngel and her husband
Liebling
RebelGirl
DreamDeaf
Mizz
Jolie_77
Calvin
ChristLovesDeaf (I think thats how you spell)
DeafMonkeyGal
Wolfy

Ppsstt You forget add is ME :giggle:

Back