*WHISTLE* Hey! Where is Tweetybird?????

Happy Birthday, Tweetybirdie! and How old are you now???? See you tomorrow night! hugs!

Birthday party tomorrow? I'll be out of town starting tomorrow so have fun at the party!! ;)

Birthday party tomorrow? I'll be out of town starting tomorrow so have fun at the party!! ;)
Yeah there's a party going on tomorrow night for several other friends too. you have a good time too!

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your fiance takes u someplace romantic! :)

:birthday: hope u have fun on your b-day being 31 ;) u don't sure look like 31.. u look like 25.. so be glad u look younger to make your man go :bowdown: and oh yeah you can alway ask your man to go shoppign with u and buy you some kinky stuff :naughty: well enjoy your special day with your man then :thumb:

:birthday: hope u have fun on your b-day being 31 ;) u don't sure look like 31.. u look like 25.. so be glad u look younger to make your man go :bowdown: and oh yeah you can alway ask your man to go shoppign with u and buy you some kinky stuff :naughty: well enjoy your special day with your man then :thumb:

aww that sweet of u say abt age!!! hehehe some people say i dont look alike 31 and i look young... :hug: ofc he always go with me shopping grin..

I thought Angel got wings too??? She can fly.. we'll just put a banner on the ground that says "ANGEL!!!! OVER HERE!!!" she'll find us no problem!

well she asked me to pick her up!!! hahahahah! so use my wing fly!! :lol:

Back