*WHISTLE* Hey! Where is Tweetybird?????

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
I am making this thread since I won't be on much this weekend.

So have a wonderful Birthday!!!!!! :hug:

prod_670_23789.GIF

Happy Tweety Birthday to you, it is sylvester =^..^= day off to honor your special birthday for the weekend :)

855-1.gif
to you...
855-1.gif
to you...
855-1.gif
Dear, Tweetybirdie...

Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday and best wishes always on your special day because you deserves so much more!! :hug: :ily:

Happy Birthday to TweetyBird :]
:fruit::fruit::fruit:

:birthday: TweetyBird! Hope you will have a wonderful day! :)

Ok okkkkk...time to lock up Slyvester so a certain yellowish friend can enjoy celebrating a birthday weekend! :D

Have a great and wonderful time celebrating your birthday and many more to come as well! Now you have someone special to share the celebration with, hope all turns out very nicely for you! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday my dearest Tweetybirdieee!!!

May all your dreams come true, have a WONDERFUL birthday yellow birdiee mwah!! :ily:

Hey!!! What did I do to deserve getting locked up?? Oh brother...don't tell me it's TweetyBird's birthday again? Well, don't worry...I'll still get my yellow tweety sub lunch someday...just gotta wait a bit longer.

Happy birthday, Tweety!!!!

Hey!!! What did I do to deserve getting locked up?? Oh brother...don't tell me it's TweetyBird's birthday again? Well, don't worry...I'll still get my yellow tweety sub lunch someday...just gotta wait a bit longer.

Happy birthday, Tweety!!!!

hahahahaah very funny! DD!! :rofl: thanks sweetie!

Ok okkkkk...time to lock up Slyvester so a certain yellowish friend can enjoy celebrating a birthday weekend! :D

Have a great and wonderful time celebrating your birthday and many more to come as well! Now you have someone special to share the celebration with, hope all turns out very nicely for you! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

yup time for Slyvester lock up til my bday is over hehehe!!!

OHHHHH i didnt know TWEETYBIRD bday come up ooops HAHAHAHAHA winkz uummmm u need blow candle get ur wish for snow on ur bday lolz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEETYBIRD

:birthday: :party:

let's go :dance2: woohoo :booty: woohoo

hope u enjoy ur bday :whistle: *evil grin*

Back