which wedding dress store??

deafmedicalpoet

Reaction score
I am looking to see if I can find a wedding dress I want, but there are very few stores here and websites for Wisconsin. I like david's bridal!! But then again, any other suggestions that I should see or look at I am a person that is getting married in a few months. Also I post sometime soon my tastes in what I see I like as well as what my fiance likes. but anyhow, I cant wait to be married.

look in your phone book to see if there are any bridal shops nearby.. if so then go there and look around and see if they have any great deals on the gowns.. Good luck! :)

Go to bridal shows, usual they have them at hotels and you'll get to see many dresses that you might would like for your own and then order it from them.

Cheri is right.. i forgot about that.. it would be cool to go there and check it out at the shows.. maybe you can find a great deals.. never know! :)

Yep and that's where I'm going too....

David's bridal have pretty cheap prices on wedding clothings.

yeah sequoias is right.. david's bridal got many beauitful gowns and reasonable prices ?? thats good deal u wont find anywhere else.... :)

Congrats!! When are you getting married? There's so many ways you can get a wedding gown. Internets, classified ads (yes, they do sell gowns,) bridal shops, telephone book and salvation army or discount stores. When I got married 5 yrs ago. I brought my gown at David's Bridal, cheap! :)

U can always make your own. :giggle:

You might want to consider shopping by dress manufacturer rather than by store (the internet has a lot to offer this way).

For example, I have never seen anyone look bad in a Maggie Sottero dress. The lines tend to be flattering to anyone's figure, and the dresses are comfortable besides. (This was my wedding dress.)

I don't know what your budget is, and some of their dresses are a little on the pricey side (and many of the dresses in this year's collection look like a fabric store exploded all over these poor unsuspecting brides), but it might be worth a look. Maggie Sottero also has a store locator link.

Consider searching around the internet to see what's available from different designers. This might also help give you an idea of what you like, so you have something iin mind when you head out shopping.

How soon are you getting married? This might also affect your choices, as many stores require 6 months delivery time for dresses, and you'll probably need to have it altered, too.

My one and only suggestion is to use the money you would have spent on a wedding to purchase a home for yourself and your future spouse.

My one and only suggestion is to use the money you would have spent on a wedding to purchase a home for yourself and your future spouse.

Yea, I would rather spend money for a house than on a fancy wedding but to each its own. My dad's friend paid for his daughter's wedding...according to my dad, it was over $50K!!!! Geez! Guess they had money to burn anyway. LOL

DMP, I got my wedding dress at David's Bridal in Wisconsin. I was satisfied with it and it was sooo pretty. David's Bridal store has so many different dresses. They also have nice bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. I used to live in Wisconsin and now live in Oklahoma.

I went to the mall and found a great dress there and I have a link that shows a similair dress but my dress is in white and also is a tad more open in the front. My fiance went with and after he got me shoes and a special undergarment and I try them all on he tells me I look like the woman in the indiana jones movies

Windsor: Red Dress With Beaded Trim << the dress.

that would be Marion Ravenwood in the Indiana Jones movie

Back