which wedding dress store??

I have a pic of my dress and am willing to share it with you.

David's Bridal is worse customer service. They want to make more money with hems and trims on the brides party like braidmaids, flowergirls... My cousin got her dress from here that's how I know and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. Best to hire someone design your own wedding dress and have someone make the bridemaids dress that might be less money.

You are a woman? :eek3: I thought you was a guy the whole time!

David's Bridal is worse customer service. They want to make more money with hems and trims on the brides party like braidmaids, flowergirls... My cousin got her dress from here that's how I know and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. Best to hire someone design your own wedding dress and have someone make the bridemaids dress that might be less money.

I cant show now because my fiance wants us to wait til our wedding to show it. anyhow I got it at windsor a store at the brookfield square mall here in wisconsin.

I'm looking forward to look for the dresses but i know i will never go to david bridal's ever again. they had my bridesmaid dress wrong size and its screwed up and last minute. it was awful but glad got everything to work out cuz my grandma's friend helped out and sew and others for my bridesmaid dress. geez.

Some of you got lucky with dresses at david bridal shop, i guess it varies at where u bought it at.

Back