Which Pet make you laugh.

• Cats

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
i guess it really isn't considered a house pet, but i think a monkey is pretty funny to watch

For me, it depends on the moment. I've seen cats have funny moments. I've also seen dog with funny moments. I've even seen my hamsters have funny moments. ;)

My dog is fun to watch!

Dixie and Another forum Friend (from other forum) can voucher that My dog is very Goofy.. OH ANOTHER person Pomerian can Voucher that too.. Also Buewolf may voucher that too If he remember.. LOL

Wendy

My cats for sure...but growing up on a farm, watching all the farm animals...always good for a laugh!!!

for example - there was this OLD rooster ... for some reason he hated my dad at first sight...and he proceeded to peck the heck out of his shoes every time he came to the farm...peck, peck, peck. Nothing we could do, short of locking him in the henhouse, could stop him.

I would always be the first one up and let the hens out for the day, and he would always make a beeline for the window of the room he would be sleeping in ...and start pecking on the window and cawing his fool little head off.

Made me laugh for the five years he did...it was rather sad when he passed away...but we know he had a good life, pestering Dad and his shoes.

Cats are hysterical to watch, especially when they're batting one another on their hind legs. The real cat-astrophe is - who will win this one? ;)

Want to enjoy the best entertainment from pets? Get a ferret. Yes, I am serious.

I have a cat who made me laugh sometimes.

wisdomlady said:
WHAT??? :confused: Why you say that????
Cause your bird might repeat what you say.. Ever seen that bud light commeicial? When the guy got on his cellphone and he said,,,No,,shes dull and boring im but desperate. And Her parrot said,,, ,No,,shes dull and boring im but desperate. And she threw he new boyfriend outta her house.

Back