Which one of your classes do or did you HATE most?

I should turbocharge your brain to make you have more creative.

Nos? Don't need that stuff, thanks. I'm fine where I'm at, thank you. However...... I'd like you to add that to my bicycle for the spring season. :D

Nos? Don't need that stuff, thanks. I'm fine where I'm at, thank you. However...... I'd like you to add that to my bicycle for the spring season. :D

Creative writing is important if you go to college. ;)

Turbocharged for your bike? Sure, but you could have hit Derek's house. :lol:

Creative writing is important if you go to college. ;)

Turbocharged for your bike? Sure, but you could have hit Derek's house. :lol:

Too many buildings, plus electrified tracks. I'll use it going south, not north. Safer that way.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I'm just going to let people guess what I'm laughing at.

Hmmmm I don't think there has ever been a class that I hated. The economics class I took in high school was probably my least favorite. Math and English classes were always my best classes, chemistry is a lot of math. Maybe history? A bit boring, but I still did well in it. Oh public speaking in college, well I still didn't hate it, but speeches make me creel like I'm going to faint.

I want to join a newspaper business someday. It's one of my desires.
What would you want to do? Copy writer? Editor? Features? Hard news? Advertising? Sports? Circulation? Publisher?

I forgot...P.E., i disnt even get my associate degree just so i could avoid the P.E. classes.
What was your major?

I have two associate and one bachelor degree, and I'm working on a third associate degree, all different majors, and none of them required any P.E. classes.

I heard G.E.D is harder than high school. Just wonder why dropped out from high school?

G.E.D is a piece of cake. I could've easily passed it before I even began high school.

--

PE is the class that I couldn't stand. The teacher gave tests on stuff that she never taught. PE shouldn't even have tests or grades to begin with. It should just be participation.

I don't like Math as I could not grasp what the questions and trying to figure out the Math thingy. Also I hate being in a hearing classrooms where I could not understand what the teachers including the hearing students said in high school. I had a dream of going to the Deaf School in Southern Minnesota (Faribault) where I can sign ASL and have Deaf teachers who signed. :(

I hate all math classes!

I don't like Math as I could not grasp what the questions and trying to figure out the Math thingy. Also I hate being in a hearing classrooms where I could not understand what the teachers including the hearing students said in high school. I had a dream of going to the Deaf School in Southern Minnesota (Faribault) where I can sign ASL and have Deaf teachers who signed. :(

You would hate microeconomic and macroeconomic due to solve the math problems.

Well we all or majority said this but...
Math. I did not like it one bit.
Also, I had a love hate relationship with Music class but that's because my teachers would always make fun of me or put me on the spot for "wrong note sound" or "poor positioning of mouth" (I had underbite) ... Grrr!

I was really good at wrestling when I was in the 6th grade. I beat everyone in my class, then the coaches started letting me wrestle the 7th graders. I beat all of them too. Then .. the 8th graders. There was one 8th grader that beat me, and he repeated the 8th grade twice.

I don't think there was anything I "hated" in school, until my senior year when my girlfriend's family moved to a different State. It was the same year my parents divorced too .. so, my senior year was the hardest. I just wanted to find a hole to fall into and disappear.

Math

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last semester, it was government. this semester, I think pre-calc. maybe English. ASL is definitely my favorite for this semester!

I think about want to be academic advisor and work with Mark.

I registered classes for him.

English 101 - 3 credits
Math 100 - 3 credits
Accounting 200 - 3 credits
Economic 200 - 3 credits
Psychology 101 - 3 credits
Biology 101 with lab - 4 credits
History 101 - 3 credits

22 credits for him in one semester and I know he can do it.

Study... study... study...

I wasn't aware college required PE... :shock: Do some colleges require PE? I have never heard of that... :shock: *scratches head* I have a Masters degree and I never had to friggin take PE... :laugh2:

I wasn't aware college required PE... :shock: Do some colleges require PE? I have never heard of that... :shock: *scratches head* I have a Masters degree and I never had to friggin take PE... :laugh2:

PE is good for your body. ;)

Back