Which one of your classes do or did you HATE most?

Of you want to get an associate on this college yes. But if yoy transfering, depending on your major you sont need it. (Psychology doesnt need it!!!)

I hate Additional Matthematics class. I hate mathematics and also additional mathematics. I dont know why. And whenever I tried to ask question or ask my teacher to repeat what she just explained, she got mad and making annoying face :mad:. So far I never passed my AD subject last year :roll:

I think about want to be academic advisor and work with Mark.

I registered classes for him.

English 101 - 3 credits
Math 100 - 3 credits
Accounting 200 - 3 credits
Economic 200 - 3 credits
Psychology 101 - 3 credits
Biology 101 with lab - 4 credits
History 101 - 3 credits

22 credits for him in one semester and I know he can do it.

Study... study... study...

Yeah, no. I'm not heading down there, thanks. I'm staying right here in IL, thank you.

You take all courses at university in IL. :D

Go study now.

Sure...... I can't afford the books and stuff. I am broke, apart from getting necessary items I still need to get. Only way I'm getting the equipment is if I apply for a Vocational application, and here in IL, that takes time.

Sure...... I can't afford the books and stuff. I am broke, apart from getting necessary items I still need to get. Only way I'm getting the equipment is if I apply for a Vocational application, and here in IL, that takes time.

VR will cover anything for you.

Are you ok now? It looks like your brain is working hard. Get some rest or peeking Mew at lesbian bar. :cool2:

VR will cover anything for you.

Are you ok now? It looks like your brain is working hard. Get some rest or peeking Mew at lesbian bar. :cool2:

I slept all day yesterday, and only just woke up. I am dandy, but I won't be peeking at Mew-- it's not polite to do that.

I slept all day yesterday, and only just woke up. I am dandy, but I won't be peeking at Mew-- it's not polite to do that.

She won't mind - she loves to mess with anyone, especially YOU!

Back