which clear soda drink do you like?

which clear soda drink do you like?

• 7UP

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Spirte

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
I vote none because I'm not the fan of any sweet soda but sour! I drink cola very rarely. I only drink them to help to prevent diarreha, that's all.

I drink water, herbals tea and milk mostly.

There are more than just 7*Up and Sprite. There's also Sierra Mist, Squirt, Slice, etc.

Let's not forget... there will also be some members who say "N/A" so that option should also be available.

Spite help less illnes I had. 7up is okay.... I only drink dark soda like Dr pepper or coke (pepsi)

7-up. I tested the difference between Sprite and 7-up in a fruit slush drink. It tasted a lot better with 7-up!

I actually like both of them, but I prefer the dark sodas. My favorite is diet lime coke.

Canada Dry, baby!!!
When I can't find CD, I go for Sierra Mist or Schwepps Ginger Ale.

Does Perrier Mineral Soda counts? If so, I drink this 'clear' soda.

like what Vampy said... ravensteve, next time add n/a or 'other'.

I prefer to drink sparkling water or sparking water with added fruits like RainTree 's Lemon or Lime water.

kuifje75 said:
Canada Dry, baby!!!
When I can't find CD, I go for Sierra Mist or Schwepps Ginger Ale.

Just so that you know, remember Crazy Canucks on Center St. in Provo? They just moved to the Northeast corner of University Ave and 100 North in the same town! They carry CD.

Deaf258 said:
7-up. I tested the difference between Sprite and 7-up in a fruit slush drink. It tasted a lot better with 7-up!

But there is another clear soda I drink, any diet soda flavors, except Ginger Ale, from Hansen's.

I voted for Sprint cuz it is lemon/lime with it. I like to taste it. 7up is plain and no flavor. Sometime i do drink 7up if no choice. But i like 7up Very Berry.
Mommyof3

Deaf258 said:
Just so that you know, remember Crazy Canucks on Center St. in Provo? They just moved to the Northeast corner of University Ave and 100 North in the same town! They carry CD.

ohhh, completely forgotten about Crazy Canucks. Have not lived in Provo for more than a year, and I havent been there since May 2004. LOL... Don't think I would drive 45 minutes to Provo just for CD, heh.

Back