Which cell phone do you use?

mmm i just ordered a blackberry 8300,,,i see some of you have it...is that pretty good!?
( i have at&t btw )

AT&T service or the phone, you meant?

the phone...but i have at&t so im saying
is it good phone to use with my service? and or is it a good phone in general
thats probably even more confusing sorry..
:eek3:

Depends on what kind of phone you are talking about. I don't know what phone you are interested in. Sometimes you can use unlocked phones to work with any carriers, including AT&T as long it's GSM based network.

mmm i just ordered a blackberry 8300,,,i see some of you have it...is that pretty good!?
( i have at&t btw )

if you mean bb 8310 under at&t, then yes it is very good. i know some deafies have them. they love them with built in gps. i really like the red one. :)

I like the Blackberry curve 8310 too but the only issue is that it doesn't have wifi support that I must have. They offered it for $149 with existing account at Best Buy. I have AT&T 8525, which is similar to AT&T Tilt but it's older model.

What is extacly does wi-fi do? don't mind to explain that to me? Smile.:cool2:

What is extacly does wi-fi do? don't mind to explain that to me? Smile.:cool2:

wifi :WiFi is short for wireless fidelity and is the term used generically when referring of any type of 802.11 network, which is the current technology being used to provide wireless access today.

so say your at barnes and noble or something.. (you know the bookstore?)
and you want to get online on your phone or laptop you can
i think most of the time its free
well depends on what "hop spot" they have..(meaning what company they use)
like at the barnes and noble where i live they all have at&t so i get free internet access :D

i hope that explains

wifi :WiFi is short for wireless fidelity and is the term used generically when referring of any type of 802.11 network, which is the current technology being used to provide wireless access today.

like at the barnes and noble where i live they all have at&t so i get free internet access :D

i hope that explains

Or, we can say we use the Local Wireless network that way, able to download so fast to get thing done with e-mail with picture or download huge file such as movie, etc.

Also, it's ideal for someone lazy at home by laying on floor next to flower if you grow these. (It sound lovely!) Anyway, it make more feel so good than have sat next to desktop or have laptop with heat bottom on leg to burn up. (maybe roast leg into nice meat). Anyway anyway, able to lift the mobile phone and look up something to chat, read email or surf web. wee wee. :)

i hope that explains

Thanks PowerOn and avwdng29, I think that helps a little bit thanks for taking the time to answer my question. If I ever have a questions I come to you guys too lol Thanks again. :) :cool:

i like that explanation too but i think mine is still better hahaha just kiddin!:giggle:

At least, I know you're nerd. And mine is fairy geek to tell. :D

hahaha nah both of my bros are computer engineers so i have to know these things :-P

ooo and thank you garnettigermom :) you're sweet!

I have my blackberry 8320 curve with WIFI. Is WIFI can hook up in everywhere at place for free?? I am wonder. I live close to Barnes & Nobile and Border Bookstore. I always go to Firefly Coffeehouse with Wifi so often. My husband is a Mac Geek. He is a computer programmer and engineer. :)

hahaha nah both of my bros are computer engineers so i have to know these things :-P

ooo and thank you garnettigermom :) you're sweet!

LoL! My husband is a Mac Geek for computer programmer and engineer. :)

I owned SK2 last 3 or 4 yrs ago with clean credit then sold my sk2 then bought T-Mobile MDA, I love it but problem with dial-up internet drive me nuts, T-mo offer me new T-Mobile Dash with WM 6.0 also soon release 6.1 version...love it since now, it's everything I need it the most what features offers and BB is almost same but BB is popular for deafies, I waits for 3G or higher, I go buy it for faster high speed internet, I am happy with Dash and networks no problem but depends on weather of course (Dash is one of popular too for hearings).

Maybe I waits for BB with 3G, video records, more than 2.0 pixel, wi-fi, flash memory, support replay apps, tty, throw some goodies in it.

I hear Iphone 2 with 3G and some more improved and fixes correct QWERT, etc...

I also have T-mo Hotspots Wi-Fi anywhere I go :)

Dg

Don't you hear that Sidekick is a dangerous! Because it was made by Danger Company! :giggle:

I enjoyed watching Gallaudet students facing unspoken number of mishaps with Sidekick from black n white sidekick to LG... In fact, they should write a book about it.

I never dare to become sidekick... I always stayed with RIM models. Wyndell, Agotel then Cingular/ATT.

I currently own Blackberry 8300 because its reliable compared to sidekick.

If you really want reliable and cheap... go with Sprint Blackberry for it runs better and cheap as Sidekick services.

Don't you hear that Sidekick is a dangerous! Because it was made by Danger Company! :giggle:

I enjoyed watching Gallaudet students facing unspoken number of mishaps with Sidekick from black n white sidekick to LG... In fact, they should write a book about it.

I never dare to become sidekick... I always stayed with RIM models. Wyndell, Agotel then Cingular/ATT.

I currently own Blackberry 8300 because its reliable compared to sidekick.

If you really want reliable and cheap... go with Sprint Blackberry for it runs better and cheap as Sidekick services.
How is the Blackberry as cheap as the Sidekick?

Which cell phone?

I like my sidekick id. I don't have problem. I set up different accounts such as gmail and aim email addresses to forward to my sk ID. I enjoy it. I don't like aol mail. Because I can't see the picture. Aim instants messagaing is great. It has good signal when I'm in basement. Good sms services. So, I had was before blackberry 7290. It was good but a lot of internet problem. For this sk ID has no problem with internet. I like it very much. I don't care about the camera. I use it from my laptop sent my pics to my phone.

It cool phone. I wants to get sk LX it better for my eyes. All for good.

:dance2:

Back