Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

SteveMcGarrett

Reaction score
What place taste the best? Me?? At The Stadium is where they taste the best
6a00e553a70faa88340115704cc871970c-800wi

To me, hot dog is a hot dog. You can spend $1.50 at a fair or $7 at a stadium. Doesn't make a difference.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Hubby grills them outside at home. They're the best!

Last edited:
To me, hot dog is a hot dog. You can spend $1.50 at a fair or $7 at a stadium. Doesn't make a difference.
Some stadiums have special deals. I went to a Texas Rangers baseball game once when they had $1.50 hot dogs. The same for a bowling alley I went to. They had $1 hot dogs when they're normally $3.

I used to go to 7-Eleven because their regular-sized hot dogs were 2 for $2.22... until I went to QT (Quik Trip gas station). There, the hot dogs are HUGE and they're 2 for $2. They even have jalapeno cheese smoked sausages!

So, if it's late at night and I'm in the mood for hot dogs... that's where I'd go. :)

7-Eleven used to have footlong hot dogs and that's what I used to always get, but they stopped doing those over 15 years ago. Anyone have any gas stations that sell cooked footlong hot dogs?

Why is there not an, "All of the above" section? The other option could mean none of the above. Just sain...

Only 2 special hot dogs I experience and love it.

7-Eleven's 1/4 hot dog. Sooooooo good!
The champ restaurants is Nathan's in NYC. It's frickin awesome. It's not same as package. Seriously....

Vampyrox, I have NO IDEA about footlong hot dog! I wish they still have one! Otherwise, the footlong, I could get from Sonic. It's bleh but okay.

Personally, I go for low fat dogs, but I've only found one that is really good. I can't remember the brand, but I'll post it if I do.

I chose restaurant, as I do like A&W Coney dog Tuesday, when they are on a cheap sale.

But I like Hebrew National hot dogs at home also.

And Hebrew National makes a good low fat hotdog. It is in the green packaging.

We have a street vendor here, right outside of Walmart. "Michelle's Hotdogs"....they are awesome. And she does wear latex gloves whenever she cooks/handles them, so it's very clean. Plus, she's very nice and strikes up a conversation with anybody. Hot Dog, all-the-way, chips & soda, $3.50....

She was talking to me one day, and said that since I was deaf, I could probably get a Hot Dog Cart for free, and they cost anywhere from $13-$15,000....but said the vendors have to go thru a lot of laws/rules...but there's $$$ to be made in it....as long as you don't mind the weather....but being outside in the heat, cold & rain, no thanks!....Having a good location is important too....as there is also a man that works outside the Courthouse selling hot dogs, and he makes a lot of $$$....Might be a good job for retirees, or even the unemployed.

Only 2 special hot dogs I experience and love it.

7-Eleven's 1/4 hot dog. Sooooooo good!
The champ restaurants is Nathan's in NYC. It's frickin awesome. It's not same as package. Seriously....

Vampyrox, I have NO IDEA about footlong hot dog! I wish they still have one! Otherwise, the footlong, I could get from Sonic. It's bleh but okay.
I like 7-Eleven's 1/4-lb hot dogs, but they cost a lot. I like QT's 1/4-lb hot dogs better. They even serve cheeseburgers, fried bacon/onion/chives mashed potatoes, corn dogs, and many taquitos... and they're huge compared to 7-Eleven.

Yeah, 7-Eleven had footlong hot dogs. I asked around and most of them said that they weren't selling through footlongs as fast as expected.

I like 7-Eleven's 1/4-lb hot dogs, but they cost a lot. I like QT's 1/4-lb hot dogs better. They even serve cheeseburgers, fried bacon/onion/chives mashed potatoes, corn dogs, and many taquitos... and they're huge compared to 7-Eleven.

Yeah, 7-Eleven had footlong hot dogs. I asked around and most of them said that they weren't selling through footlongs as fast as expected.

I tried one at RaceTrac which they have Nathan's however it's not same as I had one in NYC.

QT's hot dog is just okay and poor add to it which I like 7-eleven's mini-salar bar include hot cheese and chili. However, it doesn't stop me want QT's roasted potatoes.

At a ballpark...... Because well I am at a Ballpark. Dodger dogs are really good and I was there for $1 Dog night this year. They are plain but good size. I think that is every Saturday.

The best Ballpark for Dogs is Turner Field in Atlanta. 9 different gourmet dogs....pricey but good.

The best hot dogs on the planet are in Houston at a place called James' Coney Island.... I wish they had those where I live.

Sometimes you can get 3 hotdogs for $2 at car dealerships. They promote this to get you to a dealer so you can buy a car.

Sometimes you can get 3 hotdogs for $2 at car dealerships. They promote this to get you to a dealer so you can buy a car.

:lol: I think you can usually get the hotdog, chips, and pop for free here at a dealership !

I like to eat them right at home. That way I can put what ever condiments I want on it. Plus, nothing like a good hotdog right off the grill.

:lol: I think you can usually get the hotdog, chips, and pop for free here at a dealership !

Really? Well I went to an used car dealership took my buddy with me got 3 dogs for $2 and Coke was $1 each Not bad when we split $2 each. And Dealer asked me interested in car i said yeah i am look at a car said How much? He said $12,000 ,,, Let me think about it ill get back to you,,I never came back :lol:

Half-smokes with mustard and pickle relish from street vendors in DC. Wonderful! Technically that's not exactly "hot dogs," but close enough.

Back