where do u want to get marry at?

OldNavyGirl said:
not everyone wanna go underwater and watch the wedding or kissing the bride.... :-P u goofy... :dunno: :Ohno:
whats wrong with underwater camera.. and the family, friends who don't wanna go underwater can sit down and watch t.v. of us pfft

DeafSCUBA98 said:
whats wrong with underwater camera.. and the family, friends who don't wanna go underwater can sit down and watch t.v. of us pfft

lol .. I saw on tv show call " werid wedding" that wedding groom and bride was went into pool or ocean that they went under the water to get marry .. other families and friends outside and watch on tv hehe

I prefer on the ground rather than underwater. Gee - I don't mind in swimmin' pool, but in the lake or ocean - forget it ! All the fishes and little creatures will pick on weddin' clothes w/ their tiny mouths or starin' at goggles while tryin' to pay attention to the bride or groom to say their pieces. :rofl:

I wouldn't mind getting married at Lake Louise in Canada. Imagining the background'd turn out wonderfully in the wedding photos.

But it's likely I'll get hitched in Australia. Maybe by the beach or something.

DeafMonkey said:
If I marry to the guy .. It would be nice wedding outside than inside cause I seeing in my families that they get wedding inside church alots so why not different go outside to have wedding lol :D :lol:

hey why not get marry during ur in the air!?!?!? something new!!!!!! :rofl:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i want to get marry underwater... something unique?

Maybe at an aquarium in front of the biggest tank you can find? That'd be kinda cool and it'd give the illusion of being in the ocean.

Saline Eyes said:
Maybe at an aquarium in front of the biggest tank you can find? That'd be kinda cool and it'd give the illusion of being in the ocean.

With sharks in it. :rofl:

Saline Eyes said:

Brilliant idea!!!
Never thought of it... Hey DeafScuba.. how's sound what Saline Eye's comment? Is brilliant idea eh ?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i want to get marry underwater... something unique?
Several couples would go to the Cayman Islands (where I am from) to get married underwater and I think it is really cool. It is very beautiful underwater over there.

I wouldn't mind where it's warm or somewhere romantic, first I need to find someone special to make that commitment! lol! I don't where or how the theme will be, long as the marriage takes place for eternity :)

My dream wedding would compliment my love for art and take place in the Museo Capitolino, Rome. Because that isn't much in the way of feasible, I would love to get married in Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, Denmark:

scan0049.jpg

my choice to getting wedding ceremony at church because im really like to getting wedding there include my family witness and my friends also than beach or whatever

I'd like to get married at the Smokie Mountain and head to the cabin with a heart jacuzzi and get nude!!! :lol:

^^^ That is good idea! I would like that. One thing, I like wedding on the beach and merge the garden (flowers, i hope) It should work that way.... hmmmm

The wedding I HAD was in a church but this time around, That is if I ever get married again - I'd want something beautiful, perhaps on top of the mountain spot and be breathtaken by absorbing the beauty of the nature itself. Might as well have the sunset do the works too which makes it even sweeter!

It doesn't matter to me where at, as long the wedding is beautiful just like heaven is.... :applause:

Back