When you were last time in circus?

I do not go to circus where the animals perform.

I do not go to circus where the animals perform.

Speaking of this and a little off topic, I had stirrings of the same sentiment while at the San Diego Zoo the other day.

Tigers do meow though 'cause I've heard them while a visit to the zoo. :cool2:

Here's an example of a tiger: YouTube - Siberian Tiger Meow (not my video!!!) - in the hope that you can hear this... I hear similar sound coming from a Lion, that's why...

back to topic... feel free to PM me if you want :wave:
Thanks for the video clip. :) Yes, I can hear it. Sounds like a groaning moan.

Speaking of this and a little off topic, I had stirrings of the same sentiment while at the San Diego Zoo the other day.
I haven't been to that zoo since 1967. I remember it was large and "naturalized." As I recall, that's supposed to be one of the better zoos.

I haven't been to that zoo since 1967. I remember it was large and "naturalized." As I recall, that's supposed to be one of the better zoos.

It definitely is, Reba; yet, I had these unexplained feelings as I looked into their eyes.....animals of all sorts.

This zoo goes to great lengths to emulate, as much as possible, the terrains these animals come from.....

Oh, that was a long time ago when I was a kid. I don't remma how old I was. I think that was mah cousins took me there or friends from next door neighbor.

Thanks for the video clip. :) Yes, I can hear it. Sounds like a groaning moan.

Concerning the lion I said Meowed, goodness, that was about forty years ago. I don't remember if it was a male or female lion. I was with my mother (and brothers and sisters) and at one point the lion sat on its haunches and refused to do a command. It sat and I saw it open its mouth and the people around me were laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. My mom said Ohhhhh, that is so cruel; it went MEOW and they are laughing. Maybe it didn't exactly meow. But it was utterly frustrated and humiliated and who knows exactly what it sounded like?

A Mexican circus came to town when I was living in CA. Got free tickets to it. Was mildly entertaining, but on the whole, I think the circus is a dying form of entertainment.

A great collection of short stories written about circus life back in the 1800s is Cathy Day's The Circus in Winter. Great book!

A Mexican circus came to town when I was living in CA. Got free tickets to it. Was mildly entertaining. The daredevils were the most exciting part, but they also scared the crap out of me, and one of the guys came very close to having a fatal accident. I remember thinking, Jeeze, thanks for almost just traumatizing the entire audience for life. On the whole, I think the circus is a dying form of entertainment.

A great collection of short stories written about circus life back in the 1800s is Cathy Day's The Circus in Winter. Great book!

A Mexican circus came to town when I was living in CA. Got free tickets to it. Was mildly entertaining, but on the whole, I think the circus is a dying form of entertainment.

Guess you really liked it a lot! :P

A Mexican circus came to town when I was living in CA. Got free tickets to it. Was mildly entertaining. The daredevils were the most exciting part, but they also scared the crap out of me, and one of the guys came very close to having a fatal accident. I remember thinking, Jeeze, thanks for almost just traumatizing the entire audience for life. On the whole, I think the circus is a dying form of entertainment....
One guy DID have a fatal accident during a recent circus in my local area.

The Post and Courier - Circus trapeze artist dies after fall - Charleston SC - postandcourier.com

A Mexican circus came to town when I was living in CA. Got free tickets to it. Was mildly entertaining. The daredevils were the most exciting part, but they also scared the crap out of me, and one of the guys came very close to having a fatal accident. I remember thinking, Jeeze, thanks for almost just traumatizing the entire audience for life. On the whole, I think the circus is a dying form of entertainment.

Some times ago I wrote with an Austrian-italic woman whos mom and dad were circus artists. Her mom get killed when practising some trick. Wondering how much they got money for risking their lives. Nowadays the audience requires more and more dangerous tricks bacause used to see everything on tv. Or what you think?
I think old time circus is increasing popularity. Shows are sold out, and the audience are not only parents with their kids, but ther's people from all ages.:roll:

It's been 35 years since I was at a circus.

It was Ringling Brothers Barnum & Baily Circus World in Orlando, FL.

I remember those too ..... Remember Circus World? http://www.lostparks.com/cwld.html

23274_999900551.gif

The last time I went was when I as a kid...

It was the one where they had BMX bikers doing tricks and one guy did a jump with 2 back flips.

Shit, I believe it was in 1988, along by school trip from Cleary School f/t Deaf. I think the circus took place at Nassau Coselium. I don't mind going to the circus someday again with my man. But is the freak show part of it? My bf and I went to the real freak show for the first time at the Darien Lake near Rochester few years ago. However, it was very small, no wild animals, or stunt bikers, though.

I wonder if there is a sex circus show..lol

I wonder if there is a sex circus show..lol

You got sex on the brain!:laugh2::nana::nana:

Last time I was at a circus was when I was married.:hmm:

Being married was the circus that is.

Back