What's your height?

I believe around 5'2". I want to be taller, though :(

*Hand you my high heels* There, problem solved! :giggle: Really, it's more about how you carry yourself. ;)

wwwoooowwww so this is what a bald head looks like.

Lol Bottesini too funny. My moms head is at my chin and my grandma is really tiny ( she shrunk a bit she's 95 and adorable ) My husband said meeting my family he felt like Gulliver lol Hes 6'0 my mom won't admit her height lol

Lol Bottesini too funny. My moms head is at my chin and my grandma is really tiny ( she shrunk a bit she's 95 and adorable ) My husband said meeting my family he felt like Gulliver lol Hes 6'0 my mom won't admit her height lol

I would definitely like to meet your family. :lol:

At 5'4" , I am by far the shortest in my family, even including the almost 90 years old women. :hmm:

5'8". I've always wanted to be a little shorter, so I can wear HIGH heels.

Well I'm way shorter than that, I'm 5'1", and I rarely wear heels, and that was even before I started having balance problems because of my ears. I'm a flip flops kinda girl. Heck now I have enough problems not leaning over too far and falling on flat feet, I'd sure break something in heels
But the only time I ever wish I was taller is when I'm trying to reach something on the top shelf in the kitchen. Luckily I'm little enough I can just climb onto the counters :D

Back