What's your height?

:laugh2: Same as for you, or nearly so, LOL! My hubby is 6'9" and our daughter is 6'3" so the dog & I are the "shrimps" in the family... :giggle:

:lol: I have one daughter who is 6' tall. And my husband is 6'3".

Okay, for the sake of full disclosure I was kidding about my height. I wanted to see what it's like to be tall, but it's not all its cracked up to be. I'm 5' tall... I always thought I'd pass up my mom who is 5'2" but that never happened. :) Good things come in small packages (98% of the time).

Guessing we're among the "incredible shrinking people".....I'd rather be 5'6, it seems that everything is too high for me to reach and always having to ask my sons to please get that for me....plus buying pants & jeans are no fun either. Always too long, so going over to the Petite Dept. makes me feel like a "kid". :giggle:

:laugh2: Same as for you, or nearly so, LOL! My hubby is 6'9" and our daughter is 6'3" so the dog & I are the "shrimps" in the family... :giggle:

Sounds about like my family. I am 5'5", hubby is 6'5", daughter is 6'4" and son is 6'3". MIL is 5'9" and mother went from 5'6" to 5'2".

Am one of the shrinking people. Used to be a bit over six foot -- Now a bit under.

I figure by the time I'm 300 I'll be four foot tall and my once blond hair will be jet black.

Back