whats your favourite WHISKY

Grummer

Reaction score
thats right , im asking what are your favourite whisky.

Please dont include port, wine, gin, cognacs, none of this, im not interested in any of tha, just whisky ! oh and irish Whiskey are welcome mentions but nothing else please !
and also please if you're just gonna say Johnnie Walker Black then go jump in the lake, dont bother submitting because basically you can not tell difference between shit and clay

for those likes the drams, then please do so mention what you like and why you like it, peaty?, smoky?, fruity? honey, vanilla, nutty nose or full bodied or medium?, or raisen , chocolate, even pear? what about the finish?
i like Ben Riach Curiousitas 10 years old, a fine 19th century style dram, it is well crafted, love the oakiness and heady peaty on top of the raisen-laden honey 'cake' to me this is a wonderful dram for when i want to lie down and relax

Not a fan of whiskey. Never tried it and never want to.

I'm one of those people you have to be weary about giving really strong alcohol to.

i can't stand whiskey. *cough* *cough*

besides, i can't drink even if i want to due to my meds.

Back when I drank I would say store bought would be Jack Daniels black label. But I loved some home made apple jack.

duh, seems everyone so replied in this thread are not only deaf in the ears, but in the head too!, wheres the reply on whisky?? so far, a polite reply was regarding Bourbon!and another is a coffee liquer (nice though)
come on please whisky/whiskey drinkers!
oh another thing im looking for is whether you have it neat, on the rocks, diluted with water, or flooded down with (half a glass of water?!) as for me, if ANY water it would only be ONE or TWO tiny drops in the nip and thats it, i'd forget ice, its for posers

grummer,

if i'm "deaf in the head," i hope you'll pay my funeral costs when i die of alcohol poisoning. then again, it doesn't matter anyways because whiskey literally takes my breath away. :barf:

hear again, fine whatever, but please if anyone doesnt like whisky/whiskey then DONT bother come here and moan!, i didnt invite moaners, i am inviting whisky lover capice?

hear again, fine whatever, but please if anyone doesnt like whisky/whiskey then DONT bother come here and moan!, i didnt invite moaners, i am inviting whisky lover capice?

take it easy, grummer. you asked a question and i answered it.

by the way, i wasn't moaning. i simply said that i do not like whiskey, capice?

my friend's favorite is yukon drink. He likes it just straight drink. sometimes he make me to drink the tiny cup. :D

I like Wild Turkey Whiskey. It's really strong shit, and I like how it feels on my tongue when I drink it. I am on medications and I know I am not really supposed to drink, but I do it anyway...I just do it in moderation. I don't really drink a lot, and I rarely drink. Last time I drank was on New Year's Eve, and in order for it to not have a negative interaction with my medications, is I filled up a glass of 7-up about 3/4 of the way up, and then I added Wild Turkey for 1/4 (rest) of the way, and then I nursed the same glass all night long. It was good enough for me. I tend to go for the strong alcohol, not the weak stuff like wine coolers, beers, etc. The weak stuff just doesn't satisfy me. I prefer Wild Turkey, Vodka, Tequila, etc. But I rarely drink.

Last time I drank was on New Year's Eve, and in order for it to not have a negative interaction with my medications, is I filled up a glass of 7-up about 3/4 of the way up, and then I added Wild Turkey for 1/4 (rest) of the way, and then I nursed the same glass all night long.

now i can drink! thank you, lucia! :dance2:

:giggle:

I like Wild Turkey Whiskey. It's really strong shit, and I like how it feels on my tongue when I drink it. I am on medications and I know I am not really supposed to drink, but I do it anyway...I just do it in moderation. I don't really drink a lot, and I rarely drink. Last time I drank was on New Year's Eve, and in order for it to not have a negative interaction with my medications, is I filled up a glass of 7-up about 3/4 of the way up, and then I added Wild Turkey for 1/4 (rest) of the way, and then I nursed the same glass all night long. It was good enough for me. I tend to go for the strong alcohol, not the weak stuff like wine coolers, beers, etc. The weak stuff just doesn't satisfy me. I prefer Wild Turkey, Vodka, Tequila, etc. But I rarely drink.

I'll have to try the wild turkey stuff . I tried the jack daneils and thought whiskey is not for me. Right now I am a screwdriver man - vokda and orange juice.

i tried wild turkey once. after awhile my mouth developed a leak when i drank!

I love any Kentucky Bourbons... escpially Markers Mark(Loretto, Ky), Early Times (Louisville, Ky) or Jim Beam(Beam-Clermont, Ky) i grew up in "middle" of those whiskeys factories..

I don't really have a favorite whiskey, but I've tried Jack Daniels... Wild Turkey... Jeremiah Weed. :)

I guess I'd have to say that I like Jeremiah Weed. :)

Back