What's your favorite quotes?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
My favorite quotes are;

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James A. Baldwin

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
-Albert Einstein

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
-Kahlil Gibran

"Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop."
-H. L. Mencken

"Love conquers all."
-Virgil

I have a few more but can't find them..

Share your favorite quotes with us :D

"I like this job, I like it!" - The Dark Knight (2008)

"Oh, what tangled web we weave when yet we practice to deceive."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, its yours. If it doesn't, it never was."

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

that my favorite quote.

Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again - Picard

The highest art is no art. The highest form is no form. - Bruce Lee

and see my sig.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, its yours. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

Its better to have loved and lost, then to live with the psycho the rest of your life.

I have a knack on quotes and here's few of my favorites -

Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Children in the dark make accidents, but accidents in the dark make children. - Unknown

Learning from your mistakes is smart, learning from the mistakes of others is wise. - Unknown

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, its yours. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

Its better to have loved and lost, then to live with the psycho the rest of your life.

Are all of theses your quotes?

Second place is just the first place loser. - Dale Earnhardt
Two of my favorite things are my steering wheel and my Remington rifle. - Dale Earnhardt

"Everyone spends their whole life searching for that special someone-that person to love. But when they finally find them, it all falls apart. It's a paradox, isn't it? But I believe it's better to have loved and lost...than never to have loved at all.So I believe that love is worth fightin' for and it's worth the pain and the effort."

I have lived my all life the only way i had known. I want to make a difference wit my life. I read this quote once "We have but a rich moment in time" it made me realize that we're only here for so long.

" Justice delayed is justice denied"--Dr. MLK

"When the Power of Love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-- Jimi Hendrix

"We can bomb the world into pieces but we can't bomb the world into peace."

And my favorite of all times.....

:hug: I love you Byrdie! :hug:

:)

"I play USSSA, not ASA!" - me
"Old school always works, new school always problems. Did you see a difference?"
- my dad

"Son, shut your yap up! Go and do your chorus,mister!" - my mom
"Say what? You heard me, boy" - David Harvey, my best friend
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin

Jim Casey - Founder of UPS ;)
One measure of your success will be the degree to which you build up others who work with you. While building up others, you will build up yourself.

Abe Lincoln 1865
With malice toward none, with charity for all

Winston Churchill 1940's
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain

...kind of a quote im really stuck on lately. And ive known it my whole life.

"A world that is not on the verge of annihilation can still be perfectly stimulating, and definitely not boring." - Andrea Berlinghoff

"Thanks to all my friends, I've learned that being different also makes me special. Besides, the only way to truly shine is to be yourself." - Lily Lightly

"I can't do this, Sam." - Frodo Baggins

"I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going .. because they were holding on to something." - Samwise Gamgee

"What are we holding on to, Sam?" - Frodo Baggins

"That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee

Back