What's your favorite food?

maki rolls, all kinds nom nom nom

Steak, Shrimp & Lobster....and all and any greens...once in a blue moon for dessert....cheese cake....

oh and Taco Bell is not Mexican Food. Its garbage.

:lol:

I really like homemade tacos the best. :rockon: must have taco sauce!

Taco Bell should have never been invented. Yuck!

I just about like any food in general. My 2 (#1) foods I despite the most are tuna and peas. I can't stand the smell of tuna - it just makes me want to puke.

I'm starting to grow some love for Neufatel Cheese. It's got less fat content than cream cheese.

Also it depends on the weather. For instance, in the summer, I love to have a hot grilled hamburger with an ice cold beer. In the winter, I love to have those chili.

Dessert - Tiramisu and Cheesecake! :D

I love chili...yummy! :cool2: Im like you, cant stand peas unless it's in soup..cant eat peas itself.. will never eat bakebeans. looks like rabbit dung. :lol:

Steak, Shrimp & Lobster....and all and any greens...once in a blue moon for dessert....cheese cake....

Hell yeah..love steaks especially porterhouse steak...SOB! porkchops are so darn yummy..love A1 sauce :rockon:

No wonder I have a lil gut... :D

Wirelessly posted

Italian and Mexican food!

Don't think I'll ever understand how so many people love shrimp. :) My favorite would be steak- cooked medium with salad. and on stormy days or winter a good bowl of chili is nice. Made some yesterday that rocked my socks. Favorite fallback meal = slawdog

Anything prepared by someone else. Specifically, rare dead animal (any type), HD coffee ice cream, almonds, muesli. That sounds kinda weird...eh?

What's your favorite food? Mine is lobster or chicken! Possibly fruit. I don't know lol I like all foods. I like trying new foods, but I'm picky.

lobster is really cheap right now where I live. It selling for $3.99 a lb. I had one last week. Yummy.

Turkey Jerky and Hamburgers. oh and Taco Bell is not Mexican Food. Its garbage.

I have to agree with about Taco Bell ! It is not Mexican Food. The Mexican food
we get in restaurants is nothing like the Mexican food you eat at someone home . I had some home cooked Mexican food and is a lot better tasting.

my favorite food is a dish my grandma use to make she called it sausage casaroll. its basically sausage cheese chicken ricearoni and cream of chicken soup i could live off that stuff

Back