What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom went on a fun trip w/some her friends from when she was involved w/public school system when I was a kid, just her and the other women went to have nice time, and they shared a house together and cooked meals....she came back w/lots of leftovers! including several containers of homemade chili, and an egg and potato thing and lots of dessert!

jillio, how you?!

last night I had steamed cauliflower and spinach and garlic from market, and little bit of turkey hot dog and red tea.

I'm having curry, prepackaged, as I don't feel like cooking.

LakeTahoe, good luck with your labour!

Think I perfected the plov.

No spices necessary. Difference? I fried a large piece of onion and an unsliced carrot until they were burnt, then discarded the veggies. Gave the oil a lot of flavour to be infused into the rice.

Sorry that you're sick, Jillio. :(

Tonight's menu: pork chops in gravy with baby bella mushrooms, rice and steamed broccoli

For dessert, we're going to make caramel apples :D

Chicken pot pie and white grape/cherry juice.

Dogmom, you are right about the rice. I don't like rice, the only exception would be brown rice, I know its odd lol

I plan to take out, bbq chicken, black beans and a nice soup :)

I've eaten a bunch of fun size Hersey's bars and no food. On a sugar high! :hyper::run: Must get some real food soon. :giggle:

Tonight was disgusting slow-cooked ribs... my dad seemed to think they were delicious, but to be honest, they were vomit-worthy. BBQ'd ribs please. :)
We also had homemade French fries and random corn. :lol:

We had BBQ ribs but they were good, according to my 8 YO food critic. I always make them in the crock pot so that they're extra tender. I have an extra large crock pot for this purpose. It can hold two racks. Give your dad one for Christmas! :giggle:

We had pizza and stuft!

just ordered Domino pizza. loving this tracking page from domino site. I see that "Eduardo" has left the store with my pizza at 9:46pm.

cool stuff, bro!

Home made vegetable beef soup. Crackers. Tea. Mmmm

Shrimp over caesar salad with a glass of white wine. Snuck in another small dark hershey bar! :shock: (Damn Halloween treats!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back