What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Chicken Pot Pie, followed by Apple Pie? :lol:

Whichever way suits you best Bottesini :giggle: Just using my best French here :laugh2: But Apple Pie ISN'T the same as Tarte Tatin!!!!!! And of course Bouchées à la Reine ISN'T the same as Chicken Pot Pie!

We feel offended :cool2: Just teaching you here something about us Frenchies :D

Whichever way suits you best Bottesini :giggle: Just using my best French here :laugh2: But Apple Pie ISN'T the same as Tarte Tatin!!!!!! And of course Bouchées à la Reine ISN'T the same as Chicken Pot Pie!

We feel offended :cool2: Just teaching you here something about us Frenchies :D

Just teasing. I hope you were not really offended.

I will be having a plain old boring American salad, cinnamon roll, and Diet Coke for dinner. :wave:

Just teasing. I hope you were not really offended.

I will be having a plain old boring American salad, cinnamon roll, and Diet Coke for dinner. :wave:

Eh... it takes me much more than that to feel offended :D I know the world... different people, different cultures, different way of thinking/living/speaking.... the list is endless :wave:

Tonight I had tomato, broccoli, goat cheese pizza! YUM! I know it's not Saturday but just catching up it :giggle: Didn't get mine on Saturday.... :cool2:

left over pizza, seasoned chicken pieces and juice:)

pusan292.jpg

Bulgogi and cucumber kimchee (kimchee not pictured), white rice and spicy, spicy vegetables.

Bulgogi?:hmm:
what were the very spicy veggies?

Onions and peppers usuually go with bulgogi, (which is a Korean meat dish usually made of beef. It can use chicken. Bulgogi translates to "fire meat>)

It used to be for royalty.

Just like Pekingese. (Except a different country of course)

Oh boy :roll: Famous british cook. Then again, you're not a girl/woman :giggle: just watching his show because he's yummie! LOL!

I just googled him. I see what you mean. :roll:

lol

Salad, pasta with marinara sauce, bread.

salad, black bean and Eggbeaters omelette w/sprouted whole corn tortilla, red tea and chocolate almond milk-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back