What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meat Slop :D

We had boneless pork loin chops baked in saurkraut, pasta and corn. Starchy, but good.

Wirelessly posted

Lunch/ dinner chicken, my homemade potato salad, and green beans. Cake and ice cream for my mom's birthday :)

Mother, hubby & son are having veggie burgers and tater tots at home. Daughter & I will be taking Deacon to obedience training then going to Sonic.

Sin.

Bacon-wrapped mini-hotdogs and ham. Drenched in brown sugar and baked.

Sin.

Sam's Club had a new offering of Morningstar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Burgers.

So that in pitas and tangerine juice and chips will be our dinner tonight.

Sin.

Bacon-wrapped mini-hotdogs and ham. Drenched in brown sugar and baked.

Sin.

I think I love you Miss Kitty ... oh wait I just want your cooking!!! LOL anything with bacon or ham :rockon: i had leftover KFC and pringles topped off with reeses pieces

If it works out, we are having pancakes tonight for dinner.

BLT pitas, artisan lettuce salad with raspberry vinaigrette, orange juice, and a chocolate coconut latte for dessert. :)

oooh, chocolate....

what's an artisan lettuce salad?

I was thinking of pasta with ground turkey but can't get the olive oil top off the jar. It's one of those metal-ringed things and I think the seam between the portions that supposed to separate, isn't coming un-done so I can't un-screw it.
I wanted to saute the ground turkey withe some Italian seasoning and onions.
So I don't know at moment

oooh, chocolate....

I was thinking of pasta with ground turkey but can't get the olive oil top off the jar. It's one of those metal-ringed things and I think the seam between the portions that supposed to separate, isn't coming un-done so I can't un-screw it.

Is the top fairly small? If so, try using a nut cracker to get a better grip.

oooh, chocolate....

:P Well, it's really just a normal lettuce salad, but made with a little fancy lettuce variety head. We got a box of these little lettuces, like Boston, red leaf, Bibb, but really small, and labeled Artisan Lettuce.

(At least I think that is what it said, but I have two dogs sitting on me at the moment and can't go check. )

Thanks for the idea, Jane:wave: we don't have a nutcracker.
yup, the top is small. I hurt my wrist yesterday so I think that the grip issue is certainly contributing to the problem. I haven't had any issue with these kind of tops before.

:ty:Bott, ok, now i picture what you mean and I've seen that in store. It looked good. i like to try different lettuces. i like to try different things with salad. Hubby is happy to let me have ALL the salad:giggle:

two dogs sitting on you, nope, doesn't seem familiar at ALL....he:D

Thanks for the idea, Jane:wave: we don't have a nutcracker.
yup, the top is small. I hurt my wrist yesterday so I think that the grip issue is certainly contributing to the problem. I haven't had any issue with these kind of tops before.

:ty:Bott, ok, now i picture what you mean and I've seen that in store. It looked good. i like to try different lettuces. i like to try different things with salad. Hubby is happy to let me have ALL the salad:giggle:

two dogs sitting on you, nope, doesn't seem familiar at ALL....he:D

How about a pair of pliers? Anything to give a better grip than just hands!

Was lazy tonight, no cooking. Stopped at a pizza place, got my son hot wings and myself a slice of Margarita pizza and a spinach and feta pinwheel. Devouring as I write this....OMG it's so good. Hopefully my lactase pills can handle all that dairy goodness. nom nom nom

Went to a new mexican place, and that hit the spot. Chile releno, enchilada, and a burrito.

On tonight's menu will be Curry Goat cooked in the slow cooker. I'll let you know how it turns out in about 7 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back