What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to a restaurant we hadn't tried before, called Noodles and Co.

I had buttered noodles and tomato basil soup, and my husband had Pad Thai and a salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

It was reasonably priced and very good.

Family will be having hot dogs and baked beans. Daughter and I will be going out. We are going to the first night of obedience training. No dogs for the first class.

We are going out to seek a recommended falafel restaurant. Only problem is my husband doesn't know what it is called, only knows he thinks that it starts with "H". We know the street, just not the name.

If we fail, guess we try again next week, and hopefully the guy can write it down for him.

did you find the restaurant, Botti? I tend to like most Middle Eastern food.
Next week I'm going to a Lebanese dinner.
Tonight - don't know- am helping with public dog training class later so it will be something quick.

did you find the restaurant, Botti? I tend to like most Middle Eastern food.
Next week I'm going to a Lebanese dinner.
Tonight - don't know- am helping with public dog training class later so it will be something quick.

We didn't find it, and ended up at a place called Pita Pit, which is a fast food chain.
So my husband got his falafel anyway. :)

Deliberating on whether to make a new recipe I saw on FB. It consists of nothing but butter, shrimp, and italian seasoning (dry). All mixed together and bake in a pan. It sounds and looks scrumptious so I am thinking about stopping at the store on my way home.

Deliberating on whether to make a new recipe I saw on FB. It consists of nothing but butter, shrimp, and italian seasoning (dry). All mixed together and bake in a pan. It sounds and looks scrumptious so I am thinking about stopping at the store on my way home.

If we start driving now, we could possibly be at your house in time for dinner... :wave:

Tonight will be baked tilapia in foil packets, pasta and steamed broccoli.

It was going to be a meatloaf made with ground turkey , but the meat is still frozen after 2 days in the refrigerator. So it have be to hotdogs . :( Marty loves hotdogs! so he is :)

If we start driving now, we could possibly be at your house in time for dinner... :wave:

I didn't stop on my way home. I may save this for tomorrow. My hubby still isn't feeling well from his surgery, so today may not be the best day for it.

Edit: I hope this reaches you in time before you start your trek up here. :lol:

I didn't stop on my way home. I may save this for tomorrow. My hubby still isn't feeling well from his surgery, so today may not be the best day for it.

Edit: I hope this reaches you in time before you start your trek up here. :lol:

Lucky for me my stepmother arrived and wants to take us to dinner! :P

Nacho Salad

aaand I just realized I forgot to buy lettuce. Poop. I am such a flake lol, ah well my kids don't like it and I'm the only one who puts in on them anyway. Well my daughter will put on a little bit, my son none.

Where are you guys going?

We just went to Wendy's and got stuff to take out and socialize with grandchildren. :)

For tonight, on my own , and dinner is Thai Coconut/Tomato bisque soup, strawberry yogurt, banana, and toast...

I'm such a vegetarian. :D

Hopefully my husband will take me out to breakfast tomorrow for bacon!

Family had beef strips cooked with onions & garlic served over white rice. Me, nothing.

Family had beef strips cooked with onions & garlic served over white rice. Me, nothing.

Why nothing? I understand your dietary needs, but isn't there something you could make? Please don't go to bed hungry. :(

Why nothing? I understand your dietary needs, but isn't there something you could make? Please don't go to bed hungry. :(

Got upset with mother. I will get something later if I get hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back