What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 3 stadium brats and sauerkraut

Planning on crock-pot BBQ pork ribs, roasted potatoes, onions, carrots and celery.

An individual DiGiorno's Supreme pizza, and maybe a salad...

Vegetable spaghetti, and four breaded shrimp that I baked in the oven. Fairly healthy, and I couldn't really tell the difference for some restaurant fried shrimp.

Jane, thanks also for your suggestion about the pliers!
Tonight hubby will probably have pizza, since I'm working later. I also made a salad and some cooked carrots for him. For me, don't know yet. We're trying to arrange our schedules to work together a bit differently now that I do have this part-time job, and he's helping more with the dogs on the days I go to work.

Botti, how did you do the oven breaded shrimp? Hubby loves seafood only if it's fried but I love fish. He might go for the oven idea though-

Botti, how did you do the oven breaded shrimp? Hubby loves seafood only if it's fried but I love fish. He might go for the oven idea though-

All your questions expose my lack of hard work in the kitchen! :P

I bought a good quality bread shrimp at Sam's Club, pre heated my oven to 450, lined a baking sheet with foil, then sprayed it with Pam.

Put the shrimp on the foil lined pan on a pizza stone on the middle rack, and in 16 minutes, I had a really nice dinner. :)

I had eggs and hash browns. I was too lazy. Over-tired from work this week which is unusual for me.

well I sure don't know from cooking, Bott! I actually probably do more prep of <raw meaty> dog food than human food!

:ty:for your explanation! I haven't used Pam in a long time. I'll look for some.

Eggs and hash browns make a good dinner!
Tonight, so early now, no idea at moment.

well I sure don't know from cooking, Bott! I actually probably do more prep of <raw meaty> dog food than human food!

:ty:for your explanation! I haven't used Pam in a long time. I'll look for some.

It actually comes in healthy versions like olive oil now. My husband has a sprayer our daughter gave him to just put your own oil.

It actually comes in healthy versions like olive oil now. My husband has a sprayer our daughter gave him to just put your own oil.

Have any idea where she got the sprayer that you put your own oil in? Even brand name if you happen to have it. Thanks.

Have any idea where she got the sprayer that you put your own oil in? Even brand name if you happen to have it. Thanks.

I am fairly sure she bought it at Younkers or Penneys, but I have put a link to Amazon to show you what it is exactly.

My husband said the inconvenient part is you need to pump it about six times before the oil comes out as it isn't with propulsion of any sort.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prepara-PP02-OM100-Oil-Mister-White/dp/B0026L7BNU/ref=sr_1_4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1367424182&sr=1-4&keywords=oil+spritzer]Amazon.com: Prepara Oil Mister, White: Home & Kitchen[/ame]

Tonight will be boneless pork loin chops, pan seared with onion and garlic. Pasta elbows and I am not sure which vegetable. I may also have a salad on the side.

Tator Tot Hotdish, prepared for us by a friend. Yay, no cooking tonight!

Hebrew National hot dogs, and birthday cake muffins, which are nothing but little vanilla cupcakes with a bit of colored sprinkles mixed in, sold by Walmart generics.

Oh, and jalapeno ketchup on the hot dogs, which we saw in passing and bought.

Since we didn't have the meal last night, we will have it tonight. Last night - we were so full from lunch, that no one had dinner.

Peanut butter sandwich, fresh green beans, pistachios, and cranberry juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back