What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiesta Lime chicken breast tenders, elbow macaroni and spinach.

Butternut squash soup with tomatillo, toasted pumpkin swirl bread with cinnamon sugar butter, skim milk, and apple/berry pie. :)

That's a really good vegetarian meal for a cold evening.

We had Lasagna, garden salad and sweet tea.....nothing left for seconds...but eyeing that big bag of Potato Chips....

Even though it is 80 degrees, I still think winter is upon us and am going to make penne pasta with meat sauce! :P

(The pasta incorporates vegetables into the flour, so I can pretend it is healthy..)

Even though it is 80 degrees, I still think winter is upon us and am going to make penne pasta with meat sauce! :P

(The pasta incorporates vegetables into the flour, so I can pretend it is healthy..)

Maybe just wait until Sunday?

It depends on where you are. Here the high was 80 (reached about a half hour ago at 2:05 in the afternoon) on 10/22/12 and is supposed to be 47 on 10/28/12.

Maybe just wait until Sunday?

It depends on where you are. Here the high was 80 (reached about a half hour ago at 2:05 in the afternoon) on 10/22/12 and is supposed to be 47 on 10/28/12.
Good idea. I will probably bake things on Sunday if it is really that cold. And I live in Iowa, so probably quite close to your forecast.

Good idea. I will probably bake things on Sunday if it is really that cold. And I live in Iowa, so probably quite close to your forecast.

You are often a bit colder in the winter as I am east of St. Louis about 60-80 miles in Southern Illinois.

been watching Master chef get so inspired to cook then it pass off next day...not eaten anything feel nearous

Making a Latino seasoned ground beef throw-together with rice.

I make very mix hot any 3 sauce buffalo wings with cheesfries and 3liter pepsi and she many time choose seen deaf history and netlix movie but 12am go tried sleeep together eat for Dinner

Masoor dal, corn tortillas, tangerine juice.

Hamburger throw-together that I did not do last night.

Baked chicken with long grain wild rice

Ham and toast with apricot and black raspberry jams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back