What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jess, you have never had it?? I can't really describe but I can tell you this, it is something that will taste amazing if it is homemade.

No, can'r say I have. I don't eat beef as much, but if you two swear by it, I'll make it a point to try it this weekend. With cabbage of course! :thumb:

No, can'r say I have. I don't eat beef as much, but if you two swear by it, I'll make it a point to try it this weekend. With cabbage of course! :thumb:

It is heavenly in my opinion. I just don't eat it anymore as I am trying to go vegan.

Baked Southwestern Tilapia, tater tots and green beans.

KFC :rockon: 3 pieces, breast,thigh and a leg with mashed potatoes, corn and two biscuits wit' honey..dem dang biscuits are yummy.

I better get off here and eat more chicken. :cool: (before it's all gone, you know how it is)

Last edited:
Homemade mac n cheese, sweet corn , and chili dogs yummy! turkey franks and turkey chili meat. I used light butter on the mac n cheese, didn't find any light cheddar cheese.

Tonight we will eat leftover roast beef from yesterday, shrimp scampi we make fresh today, and will bake a chocolate cake and use blueberry frosting.

Just call me a health nut! :P

I had couple of Angus burger patties on the grill at sunset right on front porch. :rockon: just me and the dog.. of course I had fries with them.

Got the crock pot going right now. There's beef strips, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, mushrooms and beef broth. Will also have garlic biscuits to go with.

Spaghetti, vegan meatballs and garlic bread.

Grilled Swiss cheese sandwich, orange juice, and cookies.

Tonight will be southwestern baked tilapia, white rice and steamed broccoli.

Something different-2 lean chicken patties, microwave potatoes, salad, vegetables and cold water.

Wirelessly posted

Spaghetti and meat sauce all healthy. I used turkey ground beef and wheat thin spaghetti noodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back